Buddy's BIG Tyme

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Not sure if you guys heard the news, Buddy Hall tripped over something coming in the door of the pool room yesterday morning.

He took a nasty fall and they had to call an ambulance and they took him to the hospital.

I don't really know all the details about his condition, preliminary report i heard is he's going to be ok.

As soon as i hear anything else i will post it here.

Best wishes for The Legend The Rifleman and i sure hope he's ok.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Not sure if you guys heard the news, Buddy Hall tripped over something coming in the door of the pool room yesterday morning.

He took a nasty fall and they had to call an ambulance and they took him to the hospital.

I don't really know all the details about his condition, preliminary report i heard is he's going to be ok.

Thanks. I guess he cut his arm pretty good falling on the stairs or something. Sky called yesterday and told us at the pool room in Metropolis.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
We'll, I guess the crab will have to give Buddy a little weight now. :frus
We dont play anymore unless it's in a tournament. Too much other action besides fading a 3 time US Open Champion these days...lol At one time yesterday we had all three gold crowns in one pocket action yesterday. Some random guy said you cant even get a 9 ball game in here anymore...lol

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

Thanks. I guess he cut his arm pretty good falling on the stairs or something. Sky called yesterday and told us at the pool room in Metropolis.
glad to hear it wasnt a super serious injury

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Is anybody getting the stream?

I've got no stream, no new message on the sign-in page, and no response from the patv helpdesk.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
We dont play anymore unless it's in a tournament. Too much other action besides fading a 3 time US Open Champion these days...lol At one time yesterday we had all three gold crowns in one pocket action yesterday. Some random guy said you cant even get a 9 ball game in here anymore...lol

What’s nine ball? First to five?