Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buddy's BIG Tyme

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buddy's BIG Tyme

    Mid level entry. I've been invited with a place to stay but not sure if I can clear my schedule.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Nice added money! Too bad it's 9-ball. But the 1P event sounds good too. Only 4 tables-- will take awhile. I imagine that Newkirk will run over there and snap it off... 'Course in TX, they might get JJ, Ochoa and Christopher.

    ~Doc

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
      Nice added money! Too bad it's 9-ball. But the 1P event sounds good too. Only 4 tables-- will take awhile. I imagine that Newkirk will run over there and snap it off... 'Course in TX, they might get JJ, Ochoa and Christopher.

      ~Doc
      Don’t forget James Davis Sr., who split our one pocket tournament at Bogies. He is a very strong rotation player and certainly would be a contender if he plays.

      Lots of smoke in this room.
      JOHN HENDERSON
      Al Romero Cue
      Magic Chalk

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
        Don’t forget James Davis Sr., who split our one pocket tournament at Bogies. He is a very strong rotation player and certainly would be a contender if he plays.

        Lots of smoke in this room.
        Also Marvin Diaz, not well know, but a fine player.
        A lot of smoke is correct.
        Rod.

        Rodney Stephens.
        (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

        Comment


        • #5
          This looks like a good 1P tournament....I wish it was closer to me.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
            Don’t forget James Davis Sr., who split our one pocket tournament at Bogies. He is a very strong rotation player and certainly would be a contender if he plays.

            Lots of smoke in this room.
            In the upper left corner of the flyer there is a no smoking sign, so maybe they are not allowing it during the tournament??

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mhilton777 View Post
              In the upper left corner of the flyer there is a no smoking sign, so maybe they are not allowing it during the tournament??
              Looks like it. I noticed they have been having non smoking during tournaments lately. Good idea. Our local room hasn't changed their policy yet after the owner passed, but his son said he is going to go non smoking soon. I've been going to play at a place that is farther away that is non smoking...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                Nice added money! Too bad it's 9-ball. But the 1P event sounds good too. Only 4 tables-- will take awhile. I imagine that Newkirk will run over there and snap it off... 'Course in TX, they might get JJ, Ochoa and Christopher.

                ~Doc
                They have 6 9ft's there. I imagine they'll use them all if they're starting the 1p on Thursday.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by androd View Post
                  Also Marvin Diaz, not well know, but a fine player.
                  A lot of smoke is correct.
                  Also Calderone. He's been finishing strong in the 1p events.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sneakynito View Post
                    They have 6 9ft's there. I imagine they'll use them all if they're starting the 1p on Thursday.
                    My mistake. They have 2 GCs as well as the 4 Diamonds. Still be a long 1P event with a full field...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by androd View Post
                      Also Marvin Diaz, not well know, but a fine player.
                      A lot of smoke is correct.
                      Not to mention Calderone

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by sneakynito View Post
                        Also Calderone. He's been finishing strong in the 1p events.

                        Ah, you too on Calderone.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          [ATTACH]24422[/ATTACH]


                          ....................

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What a wild coincidence to have 3 guys named Carlos Sanchez....

                            Looks like a good field. Even Eberle is dusting off his pole to play.

                            ~Doc

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                              What a wild coincidence to have 3 guys named Carlos Sanchez....

                              Looks like a good field. Even Eberle is dusting off his pole to play.

                              ~Doc
                              You know what they say, they all look ...........
                              Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X