Breaking One Pocket Action News!!!! Efren Reyes

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
Efren did a little dance! Got lucky! :D:D:D:D
Really enjoyable match today. Both players showing lots of skill, sportsmanship, and respect.

Last edited:

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Day 3 recap

Day 3 recap

For all those naysayers that were saying Efren fades late, day three says "not so fast". Billy Thorpe stormed out to a 7-4 lead in day three, rifling his banks and taking advantage of some ragged shot making from the magician. But then they cleaned the and balls and the table, and Efren came alive. Efren made up the deficit with three wins in a row and taking a 9-8 lead. Billy showed his heart though, and banked a tight short railer to go 9-9 and breaking. Efren slowly and methodically got out of Billy's break, kicking into the stack and leaving no air. Eventually, Billy tried to kick at a ball and left Efren a shot. Efren got to 6 and then two railed a ball in off of a policeman to win the third day.

Day four starts at 4 pm CDT.

Last edited:

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Efren Reyes wins a hill hill thriller on day #3 and leads two sets to one.

Tune in today at 4pm central and see if Billy Thorpe can win and send it to a 5th day decider set on Monday.

Get a pass and sweat some world class One Pocket.

Double J Jeremy Jones doing expert commentary breaking down the shots and strategies.

PPV Passes are now on sale @ www.PoolActionTV.com

Photo r.jpg

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Wow. Lost connection right at the end.

Be sure and re-load you stream browser occasionally. The internet will lag more and more as time goes on and you may get cut off when we switch to the loop. Stay current by refreshing regular and you should be fine.

Ray

keoneyo

Verified Member
Great stream Ray. Was able to watch live beginning to end with no hitch.
At $25 for at least a 4 day example of great one pocket makes it $6 a day.
How can you beat that? Thanks Ray and the gang at Poolactiontv.com~

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
Efren in amazing rally!

Efren in amazing rally!

what a great match to watch! Efren looked like he was all done. Then it looks like he ate a banana and came back like the champ he is.

Thanks Ray, and JJ.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Today's set starts in about an hour guys!!

Efren won the 1st set 10-8 and Billy won the the 2nd set 10-7.

And last night Efren wins a double hill thriller 10-9

If you add the games up these two are dead even, hows that for a close match guys :eek:

Tune in today at 4pm central for set #4 and see if Billy Thorpe can win and send it to a 5th day decider set on Monday.

Get a pass and sweat some world class One Pocket.

Double J Jeremy Jones doing expert commentary breaking down the shots and strategies.

Get a pass now @ www.PoolActionTV.com

Capture12.jpg

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
My stream has been steady throughout this great series. I wish I could watch every second but life gets in the way sometimes. Refreshing your browser every once in awhile is a good suggestion.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Be sure and re-load you stream browser occasionally. The internet will lag more and more as time goes on and you may get cut off when we switch to the loop. Stay current by refreshing regular and you should be fine.

Ray

Ray, when that didn't work I called Jason at your helpdeskand he got me fixed.... it was my modem that needed to be reset.

Jason know his stuff and he knows how to be very patient with dinosaurs. :eek:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Billy was on his way to running at least five but tried to cheat the pocket on a very easy shot and got stopped at 3. Several turns later Efren ran the 5 or 6 he needed to go up 6-1.