Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffalo's Easy Pickins

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
    He's playing great, isn't he.

    You've got it podnah. 50 for 187.50. Screw it, I'll go out on a limb and make it 188.
    Thanks a wise man once told me "40 cents don't grow on trees", this is a dime better. I love a bargain. Keith

    Comment


    • #17
      can I get 50 on evan lunda and 50 on justin hall

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by catkins View Post
        can I get 50 on evan lunda and 50 on justin hall
        You got 'em Cat: 50 for 300 on Evan and 50 for 225 on Justin.

        Good luck (not really but my partner Steve made me say it )

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by sappo View Post
          Thanks a wise man once told me "40 cents don't grow on trees", this is a dime better. I love a bargain. Keith
          Naw, that guy is an idiot... he came through my neighborhood one time sellin' pots and pans door-to-door and smelled so bad he had a whole line of cats following him.

          Comment


          • #20
            Only about a week away -- has to be some winners in here
            "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
            -- Strawberry Brooks

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
              Only about a week away -- has to be some winners in here
              I've already made $400 worth of bets, but don't tell my partners, I'm bookin' 'em myself for the extra profit.

              Comment


              • #22
                LSJohn, I owe you $$$$$, sent you a pm but no reply. You know the 5 day rule on this forum, don't you? It says any winner of any bet who doesn't contact the loser within 5 days forfeits his winnings. The clock is ticking, where do i send you money. Keith

                Comment


                • #23
                  even though Alex won, think my other Filipino wagers got me stuck. lemme know what i owe and where to send payment.....

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    John, can i get Alex for $100. Sorry forgot to hit submit.


                    Great seeing you bud. Hope you made some money!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by sappo View Post
                      LSJohn, I owe you $$$$$, sent you a pm but no reply. You know the 5 day rule on this forum, don't you? It says any winner of any bet who doesn't contact the loser within 5 days forfeits his winnings. The clock is ticking, where do i send you money. Keith
                      I did answer your PM; I don't know why it didn't get through. I said Steve would be handling the money, and he'd undoubtedly post a paypal addy soon, but no rush.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Miller View Post
                        even though Alex won, think my other Filipino wagers got me stuck. lemme know what i owe and where to send payment.....
                        You owe $600 (advanced mathematics apply in this special case.)

                        Just send it (Benjamins, no check) to:

                        Ozymandius "Crawfish" Johnson
                        c/o U.R. Stuck
                        Tonganoxie, Kansas

                        ($44, dude, (-80, +36) minus the $25 I owed you but you refused to collect: $19 next time you see me.)
                        Last edited by LSJohn; 05-28-2019, 11:44 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by sneakynito View Post
                          John, can i get Alex for $100. Sorry forgot to hit submit.


                          Great seeing you bud. Hope you made some money!
                          Yes, no problem, but we have to make your kind post. Your bet will be on as soon as I receive your $100 (as long as my memory doesn't fail thereafter. )

                          I figure I did make some money, more or less. I took $2000, and because I used a credit card for my room, my meals and gasoline, I still had some cash left when I got home. I'm gonna go to MacDonalds tonight and spend it.

                          I bet on Roberto, and he dogged it; I bet on Chip and he dogged it; I bet on Evan, and he dogged it; I bet on me, and I got really bad rolls, no shit, honest, I played good, but damned luck, you know, right? see what i mean?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                            I did answer your PM; I don't know why it didn't get through. I said Steve would be handling the money, and he'd undoubtedly post a paypal addy soon, but no rush.
                            Never received anything. still waiting. will send$$$ as soon as I hear from ???

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                              Yes, no problem, but we have to make your kind post. Your bet will be on as soon as I receive your $100 (as long as my memory doesn't fail thereafter. )

                              I figure I did make some money, more or less. I took $2000, and because I used a credit card for my room, my meals and gasoline, I still had some cash left when I got home. I'm gonna go to MacDonalds tonight and spend it.

                              I bet on Roberto, and he dogged it; I bet on Chip and he dogged it; I bet on Evan, and he dogged it; I bet on me, and I got really bad rolls, no shit, honest, I played good, but damned luck, you know, right? see what i mean?


                              You had some good bets going.
                              We had Chip in one of the po'boys. He was looking so good and definitely should have had fourth locked up. Justin got some exceptionally nasty rolls the last game that cost Chip the match. Makes it sting even more that Justin just wasted his opportunity the next morning.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                If you want to lay off your bets, I’ll take all those not betting on Alex.
                                Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X