Amazin' Billiards Cinco de Mayo One Pocket Tournament | Live Coverage

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Steve, I am watching. John is shooting good.

That Francisco, you can't leave him a shot.

Go John. 2 - 1 Francisco now.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
John knocked me out -- he capitalized and I did not. I finished 4th not bad for me lol. John was still duking it out when I left.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
John knocked me out -- he capitalized and I did not. I finished 4th not bad for me lol. John was still duking it out when I left.

He beat that girl and then he and the boy in the white T-shirt and glove decided to chop. Salas..

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
He beat that girl and then he and the boy in the white T-shirt and glove decided to chop. Salas..

Hi Steve,

As much as I would have liked another shot at Francisco by this time it was 12:15am and Francisco and I were going to play a race to 4, I figured another 3 hours before we are done, I talked Francisco into splitting the dollars and I would give him first place honors and he accepted.

Bob Newkirk I'm 78 not 80, I admit to being an old man it took two days to recover from the tournament.

Francisco is a great shooter I left him shots that most guys would miss, he never blinked, He was head and shoulders above everyone else there.

The tv table was very tough to get used to not only was it very fast but the cue ball seemed to increase speed when it hit the rail.

I had a great time at the tournament the people here were very supportive, I was very surprised that they could put together 32 entries.

Thanks everyone for your support.

Looking forward to the next tournament in Philly, driving down with my wife Terry and brother Richard, we will be arriving on Wednesday, hoping to take in the sights downtown.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the pool hall.

John

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Hi Steve,

As much as I would have liked another shot at Francisco by this time it was 12:15am and Francisco and I were going to play a race to 4, I figured another 3 hours before we are done, I talked Francisco into splitting the dollars and I would give him first place honors and he accepted.

Bob Newkirk I'm 78 not 80, I admit to being an old man it took two days to recover from the tournament.

Francisco is a great shooter I left him shots that most guys would miss, he never blinked, He was head and shoulders above everyone else there.

The tv table was very tough to get used to not only was it very fast but the cue ball seemed to increase speed when it hit the rail.

I had a great time at the tournament the people here were very supportive, I was very surprised that they could put together 32 entries.

Looking forward to the next tournament in Philly, driving down with my wife Terry and brother Richard, we will be arriving on Wednesday, hoping to take in the sights downtown.

John

Congratulations, John. Nice showing and playing. See you soon.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Hi Steve,

John
John great write up, thank you! Yeah, you had a very impressive run Sunday — wow!! I’m 10 years younger than you but I was the one that ran out of steam. Congratulations on a fantastic finish, and being an inspiration for getting older and still playing great pool!!!