No announcement yet.

Ghost vs. Pat 34 wwyd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would bank the 12 but I want my cue ball to hit the 8. From there the ten with my que ball running into the crowd.
    Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Lot's of good shots.

But I want to welcome the Ghost back, I missed your WWYDs!
      "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

Ghost's photos are always so nice and clear. I can't get mine to come out that sharp. I'm usually copying from a DVD, but they're never that crisp, although they look clean on the DVDs themselves.

~Doc

Comment

If the shooter were to roll the 13 to the rail, leaving the CB on the 15, that puts the opponent into a pretty tough trap.

~Doc

Comment

The 7ball looks dead !
            Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
            (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Originally posted by androd View Post
              The 7ball looks dead !
              What time do you start drinking in the morning

Comment

The 7ball looks dead !
                Originally posted by unoperro View Post
                He may be right if the CB double caroms through the blockers just right. Of course, you're betting the farm.

pj
                chgo

Comment

The two ball is sitting perfect for the bank. If I don't make it but just get close he will have to deal with it and then I might have a play on the twelve ball.

Comment

I don't remember this, but knowing (painfully) how well Ghost banks, I think he'd be tempted to twist the 3 in, especially if the 8 goes afterward.

pj
                    chgo

Comment

Originally posted by Cory in dc View Post
                      Lot's of good shots.

But I want to welcome the Ghost back, I missed your WWYDs!
                      Thanks Cory.
                      jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

if i was to bank the 2 ball i would be more inclined to bank it into the 9 ball. and leave the cue ball snuggled up against the 11 on the short rail.

Comment

another shot that is viable is to split hit the 3 and 8 and send the 8 into the 12 and get it away from his hole and leave him on the long rail.

Comment

Originally posted by unoperro View Post
                            10:30 maybe 11:00 AM
                            Last edited by androd; 05-09-2019, 11:12 AM.
                            Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                            (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

The 7ball looks dead !
                              I actually looked at that shot, but I couldn't see that it would work. And I don't drink!..

To my eye the gap would have to be slightly wider between the 13 & 15. But those shots do come up once in awhile. Or about in every game, if you're Tony Chohan.

~Doc

Comment

i cant tell from the pics if it could go so didnt consider it. but those are the kinds of game winning shots many dont shoot because they havent practiced them sometime. they are actually very easy to make and win games. and also lose games if you dont hit them right. rod plays better than most here so if he speaks i listen to what he says.

Comment

Working...
                                X