Hob

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Went to the HOB today. I may go tomorrow if I can get POV to film my appearance. I’m not really in the mood to play but watching would be fun
Maybe if the back cracker is there

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
On the front table as usual. As far as L A one pocket, this is da joint. Big time sharks like Killer Sharks and I’m just a has been sand shark. Great time seeing Richie Rich and all the boys. So long LA.:cool:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
everything about that room is very nice, stopped in there for a couple hours when i took staci and frankie to LA a couple septembers ago. that entire area is so cool.....

keoneyo

Verified Member
On the front table as usual. As far as L A one pocket, this is da joint. Big time sharks like Killer Sharks and I’m just a has been sand shark. Great time seeing Richie Rich and all the boys. So long LA.:cool:

Just one correction. That was One Pocket Rich as opposed to Richie Richeson (sp), who is known as the Richie Rich.
OP Rich was playing Adam Spellman (sp) from Philly and when I left Rich was ahead one set and ahead on the second. Adam was not playing his usual game and was not feeling good. Though he did have a beautiful 8 and out from the break.
Really great to see you Bill you always brighten up a joint.