No announcement yet.

Gambling question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What "IF"....the rail refuses to pay off BECAUSE of a slept foul...." I said my player would get _____ before you get _____ YOU NEVER MADE _____CREDITED BALLS". So even if the PLAYER pays off (because he can't count or is an idiot)....the RAIL BET is between the OTHER PLAYER and a SPECTATOR. Well stake holders....what do you do???

Comment

Gambling question

Originally posted by Red Shoes View Post
      What "IF"....the rail refuses to pay off BECAUSE of a slept foul...." I said my player would get _____ before you get _____ YOU NEVER MADE _____CREDITED BALLS". So even if the PLAYER pays off (because he can't count or is an idiot)....the RAIL BET is between the OTHER PLAYER and a SPECTATOR. Well stake holders....what do you do???

Not a bad question. In this case, the rail had also paid off. It was 15 minutes later on when another guy pointed out the slept ball that he claimed he should have won.
      Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

yes the bet was paid for and accepted by both parties. that closes that bet, unless the side bettor felt he was dumped or cheated. but that is a different beef.

Comment

If asked, side bettors or eyeballers are only looking if their opponent makes a foul, if the horse makes a foul "Sorry I wasn't looking"
          Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
          (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
            Et tu, Brute? 😂. This whole thread needs to be deleted lol. Steve , help!!
            Yep, brother Miller. Another victim added to the list...

Comment

Sticking your two cents in is a form of coaching. It is not allowed. Just because you have a wager on the game doesn't mean you have the right to speak up when you feel like it.

Comment

Yea I guess after seeing some of the responses, it is a bit of a slippery slope.

For what it's worth, when I have been in pool rooms where the rail birds bet on the side, a lot of them chime in and it's always looked down upon so I totally get it. I rarely bet on the side but I was just imagining if I did and I was betting against the player (not against another rail bird), as beatle put it, I am trying to protect my own interests (money) and not allow the person I am betting against to get over on me. I am not going to coach or tell someone a shot but if a ball is slept or he steals one from my horse's box, i would say something. If I lose, I want to lose fair and square.

That being said, if the 2 players are playing a set for $2,000 and I have $50 bet on the side, I probably wouldn't say anything at all..this is just another reason I prefer to bet on myself only.

Comment

Working...
                X