Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost vs. John 43 wwyd?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ghost vs. John 43 wwyd?

    John's shot --- John's pocket is at the top right in this pic --- the ball score is 4-3, Ghost ahead, both of us going to 8 --- John has several choices here, a few aggressive offensive shots, and a few defensive safety's.....wwyd? >>>
    Attached Files
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

  • #2
    Another view ----->
    Attached Files
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

    Comment


    • #3
      And another view ----->
      Attached Files
      jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

      Comment


      • #4
        Last view ----->
        Attached Files
        jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

        Comment


        • #5
          I am banking the 2. Then I'm banking the 12 from underneath!
          "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

          Comment


          • #6
            i only see one shot here. that is hit the 11 into the 12 and bank the 12 to your hole and stick him behind the ten ball.

            or depending on the angle hit the left side of the 12 and send the 11 over which ever sticks him on the ten the best.
            Last edited by beatle; 05-27-2019, 11:33 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Believe it or not I’m shooting the 10 with top English baking it up table and cueball to end rail below 12. That is productive to open up my side.

              Comment


              • #8
                if you are going to do that send the 12 with it. or when he puts another ball down there it wont be so easy to deal with it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ghost vs. John 43 wwyd?

                  Originally posted by beatle View Post
                  i only see one shot here. that is bank the 11 into the 12 and send the 12 to your hole and stick him behind the ten ball.

                  or depending on the angle hit the left side of the 12 and send the 11 over which ever sticks him on the ten the best.


                  I like this also but I’m shooting the 11 directly into the left side of the 12, sending the 11 over and yep.. sticking him in the 10.
                  Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cory in dc View Post
                    I am banking the 2. Then I'm banking the 12 from underneath!
                    Originally posted by beatle View Post
                    i only see one shot here. that is bank the 11 into the 12 and send the 12 to your hole and stick him behind the ten ball.

                    or depending on the angle hit the left side of the 12 and send the 11 over which ever sticks him on the ten the best.
                    Originally posted by beatle View Post
                    if you are going to do that send the 12 with it. or when he puts another ball down there it wont be so easy to deal with it.
                    doing something with the 11 or 10 is the shot since you are close to your work and should easy (relatively speaking) to execute
                    but
                    if you are feeling good about your banking
                    like cory
                    this is more aggressive
                    bank the 2 (to the short side if you miss ) and bring the cue ball 3 tails to the foot rail below the 12
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ghost john wwyd 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	400667

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      11 off the 12 to the long rail and banks at my pocket, 12 goes up table.
                      I am sitting behind the 10 with a shot in case I make the 11 or as a blocker if I get close.
                      Pocket speed on the 11.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Billy Jackets View Post
                        11 off the 12 to the long rail and banks at my pocket, 12 goes up table.
                        I am sitting behind the 10 with a shot in case I make the 11 or as a blocker if I get close.
                        Pocket speed on the 11.

                        That's all l see....very little cue ball movement....perfect.
                        Bill Meacham
                        WBT
                        www.worldbilliardtour.com
                        no link....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I like thinning the 11 and going two rails and trying to get to my opponents pocket. The 12 should block the view of the 11 and 10.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            For those who advocate the 11-12 bank, the "sticking the CB on the 10 ball" is the good part. But a combo to either side of the 12 is very possibly a kiss, which would leave two balls by the opponent's hole. As long as the CB "sticks" on the 10, then it's safe, but the shot may not have accomplished much.

                            It might be smart to shoot the 10 straight ahead, banking it off the foot rail and bumping both the 12 and 10 balls uptable. Now with the 11 freed up, he can't leave you uptable.

                            There are several nice banks: the 2 straight back, and the 7 two-railer, but neither leave you in very good shape, and could sell out.

                            ~Doc

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by beatle View Post
                              i only see one shot here. that is hit the 11 into the 12 and bank the 12 to your hole and stick him behind the ten ball.

                              or depending on the angle hit the left side of the 12 and send the 11 over which ever sticks him on the ten the best.
                              This looks like the best option for me. However if one wanted to get more aggressive the seven ball could be banked two rails while dragging the cue ball behind the twelve. If you do this you have to hit the seven hard enough to get out of the area for fear of leaving a bank on it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X