Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost vs. Alex 4

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Well, like a few of you guys also liked, Alex chose to come off the 5, into the long rail, and then freeze to the 8...but unfortunately (for him that is ) he hit it just 1/4" too soft and just-barely left me a nice straight back bank, with natural position to get out...here's how it turned out >>>
    Attached Files
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by unoperro View Post
      The guys at Buff's might 3 rail kick to the bottom side of the 12, playing the ticky down the rail to just past the side pocket.
      I like my 2 options better then anything else mentioned so far. Hence its WIWD
      WWID, lol.

      You're a braver man than I.

      Comment


      • #33
        OPG what would you have done?

        As you took the picture you had to be thinking......

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by unoperro View Post
          OPG what would you have done?

          As you took the picture you had to be thinking......

          Actually onedog, I posted up my choice already - it's post #21.
          jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
            Actually onedog, I posted up my choice already - it's post #21.
            Do you really think you can get to the 12 with such a shallow angle? Even if you hit the 12, what about the possibility of hitting the 12 to thin and selling out a bank on the 12?

            Nice to have you posting and helping me out.

            Comment


            • #36
              Thanks for the reply and wwyd

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
                Do you really think you can get to the 12 with such a shallow angle? Even if you hit the 12, what about the possibility of hitting the 12 to thin and selling out a bank on the 12?

                Nice to have you posting and helping me out.
                Jim, all the choices here are execution-challenges..that said, I kick pretty well and I feel that I would have a high probability of kicking the 12 successfully.


                Originally posted by unoperro View Post
                Thanks for the reply and wwyd
                No problemo.
                jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                  I kick pretty well and I feel that I would have a high probability of kicking the 12 successfully.

                  ::Anything you can do
                  ::I can do better...

                  Woo Hoo

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                    ::Anything you can do
                    ::I can do better...

                    Woo Hoo
                    REALLY - ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? >>>

                    I can, and have, stayed out of divorce court...can you do better, or even just equal that?...

                    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                      REALLY - ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? >>>

                      I can, and have, stayed out of divorce court...can you do better, or even just equal that?...

                      That just proves that my ex is smar..... Oops, don't wanna go there.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                        ...
                        I can, and have, stayed out of divorce court...can you do better, or even just equal that?...
                        Ghost, that's because Riva definitely under-married.. Just kidding, ole buddy. You and she are a great couple.

                        Another good WWYD!

                        ~Doc

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X