First impressions bluegrass billiards....its great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First impressions bluegrass billiards....its great

BLUEGRASS BILLIARDS is a terrific place for a tournament.
    spacious /non smoking/lots of brunswick tables in great shape/friendly patrons /and action if you want it and games with no action if you want it..
    finally after all these years got to meet mitch and his lovely wife regina.
    really great people .mitch i dont know how you did it but you picked a real gem of a person (and pretty too) to be your wife.
    lucky you..
    mitch and i got to play some yesterday and today and he introduced me to several of the locals. all very friendly.
    dominic one of the owners is looking forward to meeting us and hosting the tourney.
    we all should have a great time.....
    see y'all soon...
    edit to add
    guys i have an ebony cue with ivory joint and play with billiard glasses
    I should be easy to find
    Last edited by lll; 06-04-2019, 09:53 AM.

Originally posted by lll View Post
    spacious /non smoking/lots of brunswick tables in great shape/friendly patrons /and action if you want it and games with no action if you want it..
    really great people .mitch i dont know how you did it but you picked a real gem of a person (and pretty too) to be your wife.
    lucky you..
    mitch and i got to play some yesterday and today and he introduced me to several of the locals. all very friendly.
    dominic one of the owners is looking forward to meeting us and hosting the tourney.
    see y'all soon...
    Very nice, Larry.

Sounds perfect.

Wish I could be there.

Good luck to all (except Mitch. Home court advantage + Regina + good luck would be just toooo much!)

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post

lucky you..

see y'all soon...

Thanks Larry! I’m very happy that you are having a good time so far! The pleasure is mine as you know.
      Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
        Very nice, Larry.

Sounds perfect.

Wish I could be there.

Good luck to all (except Mitch. Home court advantage + Regina + good luck would be just toooo much!)

I hear ya brother. Wish you were here as well. I could use that extra 10 bucks that you carry to gable with 😂. I feel like I already won! Which is good because I can’t play a lick!
        Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Thanks, Larry. I drooled on my keyboard a little as getting excited to seeing everyone again and meeting the others. Sounds like a real nice place to play, but since Mitch recommended it...

Comment

Originally posted by 12squared View Post
            Thanks, Larry. I drooled on my keyboard a little as getting excited to seeing everyone again and meeting the others. Sounds like a real nice place to play, but since Mitch recommended it...

Don’t get me wrong.. California Billiards, and Lacy’s are probably “nicer” rooms, but it’s a good room. Pockets are not the tightest overall, but I need that anyway to feel good about my game lol.

Comment

guys
              i have an ebony cue with ivory joint and play with billiard glasses
              I should be easy to find

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                Don’t get me wrong.. California Billiards, and Lacy’s are probably “nicer” rooms, but it’s a good room. Pockets are not the tightest overall, but I need that anyway to feel good about my game lol.
                Do they have one tight table or is this going to be an 8 and out fest?

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post

There is one table which is tighter than the rest. We will make sure to keep you on it all weekend since you don’t like running out.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post

it is always an 8 and out fest when you play, for your opponent, ha..
                    Best player in the poolroom. "Hey you want to play some Onepocket?"

Me. "Sure"

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                      I hear ya brother. Wish you were here as well. I could use that extra 10 bucks that you carry to gable with 😂. I feel like I already won! Which is good because I can’t play a lick!
                      I'll mail you a hunnert so I can feel like I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                        I'll mail you a hunnert so I can feel like I was there.

Ship it 💰😊

Comment

Originally posted by 1 HOLE NUT View Post
                          it is always an 8 and out fest when you play, for your opponent, ha..
                          You stole that from me. Played an hour. Foot and leg cramps.
                          Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

I wish my wife was here. It’s not California Billiards, this place is the type of pool room we could afford to build. Carpet, pool tables, chairs and tables. And plenty of room to play. The basics. Like the place in Seattle, pool is played here, nothing else. Yes there is food and it looks good. I can’t give you a up or down on it yet because there are only certain foods for me to eat. Tables are New Brunswick’s and the one Newkirk and I played was an adjustment, like any new table you play.
                            It’s clean and roomy. The food looks very yummy.
                            And there’s action.
                            Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Plenty of ACTION !

I already have matches lined up for today and tomorrow.

Played 3 different opponents yesterday. No lack of opponents.

Watching Larry (III) play, he really likes the tables.

Where are the other Florida people ? Action awaits.

Comment

Working...
                              X