Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"BANK POOL TOURNAMENT" June 29th, 2019 @ Red Shoes Billiards (Chicago)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "BANK POOL TOURNAMENT" June 29th, 2019 @ Red Shoes Billiards (Chicago)

Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a "BANK POOL TOURNAMENT" on Saturday June 29th, 2019. This is a $50 Entry Fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED***(based on a full field), Double Elimination (race to 23 balls-both sides), One Day ("IRON MAN") Event. For additional information CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 (tel.708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com or FACEBOOK) Must sign up by 12:00 PM (noon).

Remember must sign-up "BY NOON (12:00 PM)

Comment

Do you have a schedule for the next couple of months of what tournaments being hosted?

Comment

Who was first and second?

Comment

Results

1st John Rawski....2nd Mark Jarvis....3rd Keith Brownlow....4th Neal Jacobs

Comment

Awesome...JR rawski is on a heater. Did he play with revo shaft? Jarvis is tough to beat.

Comment

Nice playing John.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
                Awesome...JR rawski is on a heater. Did he play with revo shaft? Jarvis is tough to beat.
                And Neal Jacobs!!! Damn, JR is on a roll !!!!
                "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
                  I did play with the Revo 12.4 shaft that I had fitted by Steve Lee to a Joe Gold's Cognoscenti. But the reason I won the bank tournament had nothing to do with the Revo shaft. I was lucky that Mark Jarvis was jawing some of his banks in the finals and leaving me with some very simple one rail banks. In contrast, a couple matches earlier I played Mark Jarvis for the Hot Seat and got drilled 23 to 5. So when I say I was lucky, I am not being modest but truthful. Additionally, I didn't have to play Neal Jacobs and local favorites, Glenn "Piggy Bank" Rodgers and Ike Runnels, didn't play. So just call me J. "Lucky" R.
                  Last edited by J.R.; 07-03-2019, 12:13 AM.

Comment

J.R. is humble as always.....I think I want to have another child and have John marry her (only kidding Mrs. Rawski).

Comment

Congrats J.R. I'm your new stake Horse. was it worth it 50 years on the stall.new glasses, new stick what's the real secret?

Comment

Working...
                      X