"BANK POOL TOURNAMENT" June 29th, 2019 @ Red Shoes Billiards (Chicago)

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a "BANK POOL TOURNAMENT" on Saturday June 29th, 2019. This is a $50 Entry Fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED***(based on a full field), Double Elimination (race to 23 balls-both sides), One Day ("IRON MAN") Event. For additional information CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 (tel.708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com or FACEBOOK) Must sign up by 12:00 PM (noon).

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Awesome...JR rawski is on a heater. Did he play with revo shaft? Jarvis is tough to beat.

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
Awesome...JR rawski is on a heater. Did he play with revo shaft? Jarvis is tough to beat.

I did play with the Revo 12.4 shaft that I had fitted by Steve Lee to a Joe Gold's Cognoscenti. But the reason I won the bank tournament had nothing to do with the Revo shaft. I was lucky that Mark Jarvis was jawing some of his banks in the finals and leaving me with some very simple one rail banks. In contrast, a couple matches earlier I played Mark Jarvis for the Hot Seat and got drilled 23 to 5. So when I say I was lucky, I am not being modest but truthful. Additionally, I didn't have to play Neal Jacobs and local favorites, Glenn "Piggy Bank" Rodgers and Ike Runnels, didn't play. So just call me J. "Lucky" R.

Last edited:

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Congrats J.R. I'm your new stake Horse. was it worth it 50 years on the stall.new glasses, new stick what's the real secret?:lol