Winner side
    - Ben Smith (Hardmix)
    - Dave Gross (12squared)

Loser side
    - Jason Moran (1 HOLE NUT)
    - John Daminato (Johnnytronic)
    - Dan Moran (ChicagoFats)
    - John Rawski (J.R.)

We will be eliminating 2 more tonight...

Live Stream is showing Jason Moran vs. John Daminato.

Comment

The real Philly Tournament Update Thread

I have to say it’s been awesome so far!! At least in my opinion lol. I haven’t posted because I’ve been in some type of game all day since Thursday lol. Today should be more of the same. Can’t wait!!!!
      Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

John Rawski and Chicago Fats were the last match last night still going at it when I called it a night about 1AM. They did have two games where all 15 balls ended up in the kitchen

But it being the last match of the night it was not holding anything up

So that being a B side match, the loser cashes and the winner joins the other B side survivor Jason Moran, along with Ben Smith and Dave Gross as the four remaining players for our Sunday stretch run.
        "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
        -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

The real Philly Tournament Update Thread

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
          John Rawski and Chicago Fats were the last match last night still going at it when I called it a night about 1AM. They did have two games where all 15 balls ended up in the kitchen

But it being the last match of the night it was not holding anything up

So that being a B side match, the loser cashes and the winner joins the other B side survivor Jason Moran, along with Ben Smith and Dave Gross as the four remaining players for our Sunday stretch run.

Update: They finished their third game at about 1:45am and BG closed at 2:00am last night so they are finishing this am at 10:00. Also on a looser table. For any future Philly tournaments we will have a staff member on standby to stay open even later. For me it make for any future Philly tournaments we will have a staff member on standby to stay open later if we need.
          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Final 4

Final 4

Winner side
            - Ben Smith
            - Dave Gross

Loser side
            - Jason Moran
            - Still up for grabs (Dan Moran and John Rawski were not able to finish last night was the hall closed down on them)

Will try to keep everyone posted.

Comment

Hot seat match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeKNXmqxSyI

Ben Smith (Hardmix) vs. Dave Gross (12squared)

Comment

Update to the bracket

After an epic battle, John Rawski has beaten ChicagoFats.

So just a quick update...

7th/8th = Nick Beretanos (Nick B) and Nick Principe (jakie)

5th/6th = John Daminato (Johnnytronic) and Dan Moran (ChicagoFats)

In the Final 4...

Ben Smith (Hardmix) vs. Dave Gross (12squared) playing for the hot seat on the live stream. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeKNXmqxSyI)

Ben Smith (Hardmix) vs. Dave Gross (12squared)

Jason Moran (1HOLE NUT) vs. John Rawski (J.R.) playing for 4th place

Comment

Hot seat winner

The winner of the hot seat is Dave Gross (12squared) vs. Ben Smith (hardmix) with a score of 3-0.

Comment

Updated bracket

Updated bracket....

Jason Moran and John Rawski are playing for 4th
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JeanneL View Post
                      The winner of the hot seat is Dave Gross (12squared) vs. Ben Smith (hardmix) with a score of 3-0.
                      Wow, Dave came to play!
                      "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

4th place

Jason Moran takes 4th place...

On the live stream will be Ben Smith (hardmix) and John Rawski (J.R.) for 3rd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeKNXmqxSyI
                        Last edited by JeanneL; 06-09-2019, 02:43 PM. Reason: added link for live stream

Comment

Glad I came

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who I met and played during the tournament there at Blue Grass Billiards. Everyone was very friendly and was good to meet new players I didn’t already know. I had a great time while I was there and even though I been out of the game for sometime, I look forward to get back to my favorite game of one pocket. I’ll stay in touch more often.

Comment

3rd place

Finishing in 3rd place is John Rawski.

The finals is a rematch of the hot seat with Dave Gross and Ben Smith.

It will be on the live stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeKNXmqxSyI

Comment

Anyone know payouts of Philadelphia one pocket Tournament

Comment

Congrats John Rawski

Comment

Working...
                                X