The real Philly Tournament Update Thread

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Originally Posted by ChicagoFats
Fatty Trip Report

J.R. always reminds me of Liam Neeson in the movie, "Taken."

"If you're looking for winning my money, I can tell you I don't have money for you but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long one pocket career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you Fatty. If you take that flyer now, that will be the end of it."

"ChicagoFats, I know who you are. If you stop telling about my big red book and my very particular set of one pocket skills, that will be the end of it. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will break your cue stick."

That's funny right there!

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Very nice write up, Dan and J.R. I don't think I saw one from JohnnyTronic, maybe I have to look again. I enjoyed playing and talking to you Dan and also to Johnny and J R. You guys have a lot of fun and are enjoyable to be around. I love the good humor between you Dan and J R.

Wish I had been able to play better, but that's what happens too often as we get older and older.

Tournament was fun, talked to many interesting fellas like John from NH and his brother (sorry name escapes me), John and his sweet wife Jeanie (forgive me if I misspelled your name), Nick, Jason (we had several conversations and practiced a bit together, enjoyed your company very much Jason).

Always enjoy Fast Eddie and Tall Paul (Paul you seemed to play very well from what I saw), and Bill, I enjoyed a little conversation with you and was very happy we got along, Steve mistreated me badly with his confounded (*&^%$) new game. uugghh. Good to spend time with you Steve. Mark, your cues are beautiful, good luck with all that.

The folks at Bluegrass were very friendly and accommodating, thank them all.

Congrats to Dave and Dan for playing so well.

Darrell:)

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks for the write ups JR, Dan, Eddie and Darrell, I love to live vicariously through you guys and hear some of the action and tourney bullet points from each other's point of view....especially when I cant be there!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Originally Posted by ChicagoFats
Fatty Trip Report

J.R. always reminds me of Liam Neeson in the movie, "Taken."

"If you're looking for winning my money, I can tell you I don't have money for you but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long one pocket career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you Fatty. If you take that flyer now, that will be the end of it."

"ChicagoFats, I know who you are. If you stop telling about my big red book and my very particular set of one pocket skills, that will be the end of it. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will break your cue stick."

Lol.........

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1560725439924.jpg
    FB_IMG_1560725439924.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0