Bluegrass tounrney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluegrass tounrney

The MOT at Bluegrass went off without a hitch and it was shared amongst a great group of players. Over the course of 3 days I had time to hang with friends as well as meeting/making some new ones. I have to say, we really do have a great site here.

I want to thank Steve for making the MOT happen. I also want to thank Mitch for organizing the event at Bluegrass. That said, I want to give a HUGE thanks to our tournament director Jeannie. She did a great job managing this unruly bunch.

Now I want to give a hearty congratulations to our Champion Dave Gross, you were the best player and it showed.

Thanks again to all that made this event happen.

Ben

Originally posted by Hardmix View Post
    The MOT at Bluegrass went off without a hitch and it was shared amongst a great group of players. Over the course of 3 days I had time to hang with friends as well as meeting/making some new ones. I have to say, we really do have a great site here.

I want to thank Steve for making the MOT happen. I also want to thank Mitch for organizing the event at Bluegrass. That said, I want to give a HUGE thanks to our tournament director Jeannie. She did a great job managing this unruly bunch.

Now I want to give a hearty congratulations to our Champion Dave Gross, you were the best player and it showed.

Ben
    Thank you, Ben. I really enjoyed meeting and competing against you, you are true sportsman and champion. It's funny, I just finished my post and had a special message for you at the end of it. You may feel differently about me once you see it - hahahaha. You're a great player it just wasn't your day (sorry).

Comment

Originally posted by 12squared View Post
      Thank you, Ben. I really enjoyed meeting and competing against you, you are true sportsman and champion. It's funny, I just finished my post and had a special message for you at the end of it. You may feel differently about me once you see it - hahahaha. You're a great player it just wasn't your day (sorry).

Dave you are right. I just downgraded your stock.

Go Bucks!

Safe travels home.

Comment

Dave you are right. I just downgraded your stock.

Go Bucks!

Safe travels home.
        Hahaha...love it

Comment

Thanks for the report Ben!

I knew there were a handful of you that were the favorites to win in Philly, you being one of course but these guys can all play! You will get there next time!

See you next time you are in the area!

Comment

Always nice to see you Ben. Congrats to you and JR as well on very strong play.

Comment

Bluegrass tounrney

Nice to meet, hang, & play some wit cha...next time some golf!

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                Thanks for the report Ben!

I knew there were a handful of you that were the favorites to win in Philly, you being one of course but these guys can all play! You will get there next time!

See you next time you are in the area!
                Chris we missed you buddy. I will for sure ping you next time I am up.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                  Always nice to see you Ben. Congrats to you and JR as well on very strong play.
                  Dustin great to see you as well. I am sorry we did not get a chance to hang out. I stayed up too late playing to make the breakfast club.
                  Thanks again for the shaft. I need to spend some more time with it.

Comment

Originally posted by youngstownkid View Post
                    Mark it was great meeting you and hanging out. I agree, next time we play golf. I also want to say that your cues looked great.

Comment

Ben
                      I know how serious you are about making things right, so I'm sure you'll want to know that I bet $3200 on you so you can, you know, "make things right." PM me for my mailing address. My babies are out of milk.

(Just so you other guys know whom you are dealing with: I bet $75 on Ben in the Calcutta at Lacy's, and he didn't do well. About six months later he said it had been eating on him and he wanted to reimburse the $75 I had lost. I couldn't talk him out of it. That's our Mr. Hardmix.)

Comment

Originally posted by youngstownkid View Post
                        One of the reasons I so regret not being able to come was missing the chance to see your cues live. Looks like you're doing beautiful work.

Comment

[QUOTE=LSJohn;259007]I know how serious you are about making things right, so I'm sure you'll want to know that I bet $3200 on you so you can, you know, "make things right." PM me for my mailing address. My babies are out of milk.

I will “make things right” the next time I see you Mr. which I hope is Memphis in September. I will be sure to pack some dollhairs just for you.

Comment

Working...
                          X