Foul or no foul?

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
who is to determine if it hit the light fixture and it would have gone off the table

and who determines which rules you are playing by and where can you find these rules during the game.

rules are fine as long as everyone knows what they are, can find them to prove it, and are not ambiguous to argue over. just like these posts.

Both 4' bulbs BROKE..................and thousands of glass pieces were on the table.......that spoke for itself. We could of cared less where the cue ball was.

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
If the CB goes up on the rail and stays I would think foul but if it pops up and then ends up back on the table, that is a different story, IMO.

It reminds me of the Grady shot he showed in his video on getting position on a ball up table when you have almost a straight in shot down at the opposite end on the short rail.

The idea was to stroke the shot and kind of pop the cue ball so that after it made contact with the OB, the CB would pop up a little bit, hit the edge of the rail and bounce down table.

It's this one:
https://youtu.be/AJWBthmM4DI?t=579

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Grady kept a notebook with helpful information for his gambling. If I remember correctly, his note for the first shot on that video was that you don't try it when you're on short money! :heh