Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put me in coach...

B
    Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Originally posted by rnewkirk View Post
      Yippee ! Thank you. Bill. Love you place and this tournament.

John, count Warren and me in. Can't wait.

Mitch is right on. You are guaranteed to have a great time, win or lose.
      WARREN! Well if you are bringing sexy back, then I need to make my shareholders send me.
      Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
        I thought everybody kind of knew we were having a fall Melee. If not here you go... I'm currently working on the exact dates. Rowsey told me he's adding 1500 again and do whatever you want...so I will..lol
        Looking like late Sept.
        There will be a few changes this year in the format. Grady rule shouldn't be needed anymore with our short races on the B side but there will be a emergency plan in case.

Looking like same scheduling as the spring deal. I'll let you all know the dates as soon as we get it worked around our schedules.
        Fantastic to hear!!! I have two wedding shoots this fall — Sept 21 and Oct 12. Put me this time I am going to make it unless I have a conflict — or something serious happens with my 97 year old mother, who is defying odds every day 😀
        "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
        -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

I'm still working on dates. Its still a long way off and i'm kind of waiting to see what happens with the seniors. Rowsey would prefer Oct.
          BTW thoughts and prayers go out to John, Jeannie and family. Johns mom is in the hospital and not doing well.

Comment

Southaven Recreation Center dates

Wishing our friends in Houston all the best health wise!
            John Crabbtree and I are just waiting for an announcement about the seniors event dates....if they don’t have one we, I personally would like to have our event later in October. Stayed tuned and keep us in your travel plans. Prayers to John
            Bill Rowsey, SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER MS

Comment

Give me the dates and I will be there. Rowsey, make sure you have the big buckets of High Life locked and loaded!!!

Comment

I separated the posts about jlcomp45 losing his mom to its own thread out of respect to both jlcomp45 and the Southhaven Rec tournament thread.

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15543
                Last edited by NH Steve; 06-29-2019, 06:49 AM. Reason: added link
                -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Fall tournament dates

The dates of the fall Southaven members regional tournament will be Oct 25-26-27 More details to follow soon, but expect the same start-finish times as last year. We are aware this is the next weekend after the open seniors tournament. We were being very respectful in letting them set their dates first and hope it doesn't effect some of our senior players from choosing or attending ours. I will be eligible for the seniors myself next year

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                    The dates of the fall Southaven members regional tournament will be Oct 25-26-27 More details to follow soon, but expect the same start-finish times as last year. We are aware this is the next weekend after the open seniors tournament. We were being very respectful in letting them set their dates first and hope it doesn't effect some of our senior players from choosing or attending ours. I will be eligible for the seniors myself next year
                    I sure hope I can play in this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy52086 View Post
                      I sure hope I can play in this one!
                      Well you understand what you need to do to qualify right? Participate right here in this forum!! Add to the conversation here
                      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                        Well you understand what you need to do to qualify right? Participate right here in this forum!! Add to the conversation here
                        Doing my best. Not really sure how often I have to comment or post but I've been a member over a year.

Comment

Doing my best. Not really sure how often I have to comment or post but I've been a member over a year.
                          Tell us a little about yourself if you like.

Comment

What part of the world do you live in, Andy?

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                              What part of the world do you live in, Andy?

~Doc
                              I'm gonna guess Dubuque, Iowa. (zip code?)

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                                I'm gonna guess Dubuque, Iowa. (zip code?)
                                Hey, what’s wrong with Dubuque? I was there once That was enough

Comment

Working...
                                X