Fall 1500.00 added Southaven Regional Members Tournament

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Fall tournament dates

Fall tournament dates

The dates of the fall Southaven members regional tournament will be Oct 25-26-27 More details to follow soon, but expect the same start-finish times as last year. We are aware this is the next weekend after the open seniors tournament. We were being very respectful in letting them set their dates first and hope it doesn't effect some of our senior players from choosing or attending ours. I will be eligible for the seniors myself next year:(:p:D

Andy52086

Verified Member
The dates of the fall Southaven members regional tournament will be Oct 25-26-27 More details to follow soon, but expect the same start-finish times as last year. We are aware this is the next weekend after the open seniors tournament. We were being very respectful in letting them set their dates first and hope it doesn't effect some of our senior players from choosing or attending ours. I will be eligible for the seniors myself next year:(:p:D

I sure hope I can play in this one!

Andy52086

Verified Member
Well you understand what you need to do to qualify right? Participate right here in this forum!! Add to the conversation here :D:D

Doing my best. Not really sure how often I have to comment or post but I've been a member over a year.