Fall 1500.00 added Southaven Regional Members Tournament

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I thought everybody kind of knew we were having a fall Melee. If not here you go... I'm currently working on the exact dates. Rowsey told me he's adding 1500 again and do whatever you want...so I will..lol
Looking like late Sept.
There will be a few changes this year in the format. Grady rule shouldn't be needed anymore with our short races on the B side but there will be a emergency plan in case.

Looking like same scheduling as the spring deal. I'll let you all know the dates as soon as we get it worked around our schedules.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I thought everybody kind of knew we were having a fall Melee. If not here you go... I'm currently working on the exact dates. Rowsey told me he's adding 1500 again and do whatever you want...so I will..lol

Looking like late Sept.

There will be a few changes this year in the format. Grady rule shouldn't be needed anymore with our short races on the B side but there will be a emergency plan in case.

Looking like same scheduling as the spring deal. I'll let you all know the dates as soon as we get it worked around our schedules.

Anybody who has not made it to Southaven Rec Center before I promise you will be glad you went! What a great room and room owner. I doubt I will be able to get away again but I will be trying!!

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Three Cheers for Rowsey

Three Cheers for Rowsey

Yippee ! Thank you. Bill. Love you place and this tournament.

John, count Warren and me in. Can't wait.

Mitch is right on. You are guaranteed to have a great time, win or lose.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Probably wont be able to come BUT...I will be trying like Mitch! I will for sure someday visit Bill's room as I have heard nothing but nice things about him and the room itself.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Looking like late Sept.

I'm going to try to come.

Have you ever thought about how it might work to race to 4 on the winners' side? I don't think it's ever the winners' side that slows things down, is it? That way same number of games for the dead money as 3-3, but less time.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I'm going to try to come.

Have you ever thought about how it might work to race to 4 on the winners' side? I don't think it's ever the winners' side that slows things down, is it? That way same number of games for the dead money as 3-3, but less time.

It’s an idea but for me it is just a delaying tactic to keep me from the losers side

youngstown

Verified Member

I could go for some catfish...just depends on the date...

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
Me and Col. Billie are in.

Me and Col. Billie are in.

A can't miss tournament, all the action you can handle, added money to tournament, and a solid Calcutta pumped up by the locals. I used to hear about this place for years but never got up there, but since I been going to the members tournaments I realized what I was missing for all those years. It does help that I won the last one, lol. May think different after this event, kinda like my Philly. trip.

PS: Todd "ONE POCKET GUY" I got lunch, we need to catch up on everyone's speed, ;)

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
A can't miss tournament, all the action you can handle, added money to tournament, and a solid Calcutta pumped up by the locals. I used to hear about this place for years but never got up there, but since I been going to the members tournaments I realized what I was missing for all those years. It does help that I won the last one, lol. May think different after this event, kinda like my Philly. trip.

PS: Todd "ONE POCKET GUY" I got lunch, we need to catch up on everyone's speed, ;)[/QUOTE
Sounds good Jason

BRLongArm

Verified Member
The sucker might come if I know the date. It's like six hours to drive, but Bill is so sweet, I might just have to make the pilgrimage. August is open.

Joe

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
The sucker might come if I know the date. It's like six hours to drive, but Bill is so sweet, I might just have to make the pilgrimage. August is open.

Joe

Looking like late Sept. Like last year Joe, waiting for our tournament crew to look at their work schedules

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Yippee ! Thank you. Bill. Love you place and this tournament.

John, count Warren and me in. Can't wait.

Mitch is right on. You are guaranteed to have a great time, win or lose.

WARREN! Well if you are bringing sexy back, then I need to make my shareholders send me.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Looking like late Sept.

Fantastic to hear!!! I have two wedding shoots this fall — Sept 21 and Oct 12. Put me this time I am going to make it unless I have a conflict — or something serious happens with my 97 year old mother, who is defying odds every day 😀

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I'm still working on dates. Its still a long way off and i'm kind of waiting to see what happens with the seniors. Rowsey would prefer Oct.
BTW thoughts and prayers go out to John, Jeannie and family. Johns mom is in the hospital and not doing well.

southavenrecreationcenter

Verified Member
From
SOUTHAVEN, MISSISSIPPI
Southaven Recreation Center dates

Southaven Recreation Center dates

Wishing our friends in Houston all the best health wise!
John Crabbtree and I are just waiting for an announcement about the seniors event dates....if they don’t have one we, I personally would like to have our event later in October. Stayed tuned and keep us in your travel plans. Prayers to John