Still Alive

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
Hi everyone, just letting ya'll know that I am well and still alive. My 1P game has got so bad I have a rough time even typing the word. I have the shakes and that make for a real bad game. I do enjoy reading all the post, so I am keeping up with yo guys. Thank God Tyler Bob takes pity on me and lets me play with him for a couple of hours a week. But to tell the truth its not much fun anymore when you know you are going to be missing a lot of easy shots because of the shakes. God bless all of you. ---Smitty

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Glad to hear that you're hanging in there, Smitty! I can identify with your frustration of being physically limited when trying to play pool. It's maddening, but yet we still have the urge to play..:cool:

~Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Hi everyone, just letting ya'll know that I am well and still alive. My 1P game has got so bad I have a rough time even typing the word. I have the shakes and that make for a real bad game. I do enjoy reading all the post, so I am keeping up with yo guys. Thank God Tyler Bob takes pity on me and lets me play with him for a couple of hours a week. But to tell the truth its not much fun anymore when you know you are going to be missing a lot of easy shots because of the shakes. God bless all of you. ---Smitty

Good to hear from you Smitty. I always enjoyed running into you at Bogies.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Smitty
Look at the positive
You don’t expect to make a ball
so when you do
Be happy ......:)

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
One of my older bosses would often say to me, "Getting old ain't for sissies!" Being five months short of 70, I now know what he meant.

Billy, here's some whimsical advice. Get out there in the Florida sun and drink a glass of OJ. Oh yeah, don't forget the vodka. And if the shakes get really bad after drinking it, go dancing. You'll be the most natural and best dancer on the floor. Truly, take care.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Is this Harold Smith that plays in the Sr events??

No matter we always want the best of health first and foremost, and the most One Pocket satisfaction you can get for all of our members — whether that is playing, watching, studying or side-betting :)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Still Alive

I always enjoy seeing your posts Smitty. Even if your game is not where it was, I’m happy that you are still in the game, if you get me. I have a friend who is quite a bit older than I am and whenever I ask “How are you” he replies... “I woke up on the right side of the grass, so it’s a good day”. Thanks for the post you are one of the reasons I came to like this site.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

If we manage to get the Senior at Bogies, you'd better be there or I'm gonna tell what you were doin' to get the shakes. :D

Tell Tyler Bob and June I said Hi!

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Harold, I know what you are doing. You're setting everyone up for a spot
when they see you.:rolleyes:

Seriously, though, next time you are in Ft Worth, stop by Rusty's. Give me a call, I will hit some balls with you.

Say hi to Bob for me. Robert Newkirk

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.

No matter we always want the best of health first and foremost, and the most One Pocket satisfaction you can get for all of our members — whether that is playing, watching, studying or side-betting :)

That would be me , Steve.see where you have been sick, hope everything is better.

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
I always enjoy seeing your posts Smitty. Even if your game is not where it was, I’m happy that you are still in the game, if you get me. I have a friend who is quite a bit older than I am and whenever I ask “How are you” he replies... “I woke up on the right side of the grass, so it’s a good day”. Thanks for the post you are one of the reasons I came to like this site.

Thank you! I know I always gave the shoot at a flyer view of a shot. I tell Tyler Bob that it would be crazy to shoot this shot and he says it has never stopped me before why start now.LOL

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO

Alive is good. Keep it up...and keep enjoying one pocket no matter its form. Nice to see you posting again.

Dave

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado

Or is this John Smith?