Senior Tournament 2019

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Bogies Senior tournament is on for October 17-20 at Bogies East, FM1960, Houston.

$2000 added, no green fees, entry fee to be determined ($100-200.) 32 Player limit.

All entries and Calcutta monies returned to the players.

To qualify you must be at least 65 years old before January 1, 2020.

More details to follow soon.

Wooo hooo!

Last edited:

baby huey

Verified Member
The only thing that could stop me from attending is its "Hurricane Season." I'll have to find my goulashes. I am going to start practicing.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Bogies Senior tournament is on for October 17-21 at Bogies West, FM1960, Houston.

$2000 added, no green fees, entry fee to be determined ($100-200.) 32 Player limit.

Wooo hooo!

Good news for sure, but it is Bogies East, address is right. Bogies West is the one James Christopher is at.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Good news for sure, but it is Bogies East, address is right. Bogies West is the one James Christopher is at.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Yikes. So you're sayin' that East is East of West?

Maybe I should have thought of that. :eek:

(fixed it - thanks)

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Dates ?

Dates ?

John, Is the tournament starting on Thursday 17th and ending on Sunday the 20th ? (Not the 21st)

Can't wait to see you there along with all the other old guys. :p

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Bogies Senior tournament is on for October 17-21 at Bogies East, FM1960, Houston.

Wooo hooo!

Will they make it non smoking?

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
John, Is the tournament starting on Thursday 17th and ending on Sunday the 20th ? (Not the 21st)

Can't wait to see you there along with all the other old guys. :p

Yeah, Rizzo surelly meant the 20th. 17th plus four days is 21st, right? A mistake easy to make.

Anyway, I meant to put in the original post that all players from Texas are banned this year. Too much financial strain on the tournament with all the cash withdrawals.

But we plan to let you in again next year.

P.S. You can come and watch if you promise to bring my girlfriend.

Oh, damn! She told me not to tell you. Well, you woulda found out anyway as soon as she files the papers. :heh

baby huey

Verified Member
Being from California, I'm used to going outside to smoke. I actually don't like smoking rooms anymore. Big Foot is probably the healthiest amongst our senior group and if I get him in the finals, cigars for everyone.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Will they make it non smoking?

You'll be fine!!!! (except you are waaaaaay too young lol)

Despite this:

You just have to come prepared :D:D

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Lot's of jokes I do not get lol. But...

Ike rolled out of this tournament splitting first and second with James Christopher Sr. -- so essentially he was co-champion.

Ike's picture looks like Hannibal Lector, strapped to a gurney in Silence of the Lambs, Steve.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Seems to me I saw Ike wear that apparatus at the DCC one year. Since there's no smoking there, I presumed he wore it as a protection against germs.

He's smart. That's one of the reasons I quit going to the Derby: every year I picked up a flu bug. Too dry, too close quarters not to get sick if you have a weakish immune system...:eek:

~Doc