No announcement yet.

Charles Mora getting out of trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea.... nobody will guess it... lol.... What i would do..... is after i did that against Scott i would point at him and yell ..."get you some of that mfer! "
    Last edited by crabbcatjohn; 07-06-2019, 11:40 PM.

Comment

great shot

Comment

here you go

https://youtu.be/n0a_z3NuGWY?t=1491

Comment

Bank the 2ball toward your pocket while caroming into the 14ball, this method will send the cue ball to either slightly strike the 1ball on the right side sending it to the foot rail or the carom could send the cue ball away from the 1ball into the side rail and softly dropping to the foot rail. This shot should not be hit hard but with a med. soft speed applying right English to help slow up the cue ball.

Would I shoot it? Maybe for $10 a game. Lol

Dr. Bill

Comment

I looked at the video and Charlie shot what I initially thought the correct shot was. Controlling the cue ball was my main concern had I been at the table. Would I shoot this shot? Absolutely.

Dr. Bill

Comment

That's an example of the kind of shot, that if you can reliably deliver the cue ball accurately from a long distance, might be a good shot for you if you have those long distance skills to control the hit that well, go for it.
              "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
              -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by wincardona View Post
                I looked at the video and Charlie shot what I initially thought the correct shot was. Controlling the cue ball was my main concern had I been at the table. Would I shoot this shot? Absolutely.

Dr. Bill
                After looking at it, it doesn't look too risky to aim at thinning the one ball for the bank like he did because if you should miss the one entirely the stripe figures to hit the foot rail and hit the left side of the one ball on the way back up table. It was still very impressive how well he executed it though.I hadn't watched Charlie play much, he's a great player.

Comment

Cut the 8 at pocket speed - miss and freeze the CB to the top of the stack.

pj
                  chgo

Comment

Working...
                  X