Happy Birthday Steve Booth

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Thank you, Steve, for giving us this site, and all the friends that have come along with it. On your birthday let me say... we are all glad you were born!!! :). Hope you have a great day and are feeling better.

Jimmy B

Verified Member

Hip Hip Hooray....(no more hep hep, ok?)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you, Steve, for giving us this site, and all the friends that have come along with it. On your birthday let me say... we are all glad you were born!!! :). Hope you have a great day and are feeling better.

Thank you, but I hope you guys all know, this site is at least as much of a gift to me as it is to you -- because of all that you all have contributed to it, thank you!!!

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
You know I had to trim it to 5 pockets lol -- there were a couple of conflicts with six -- but less is more and 5 is better :D:D

I hesitated when I typed 6 ... knowing you made the change . But I dont think I can beat you at 5 pocket.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Happy Birthday Steve. We met over 15 years ago when you came to Hard Times and had just started this wonderful site about one pocket.

It is still here and so are we. That is a good thing.:D

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Happy birthday, Steve - wishing you the best of everything. Speaking of which, did you ever designate a birthday for this website?

Be well -

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
N H Steve, Howdy;

Happy Birthday! A great way to celebrate yet another successful completion
of an Orbit of the SUN :D

hank

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Happy Birthday, Steve ! Have a great day and go hit some balls.

Thanks again for onepocket.org, for keeping the game more interesting for
us older players. Younger ones, too.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Happy birthday, Steve - wishing you the best of everything. Speaking of which, did you ever designate a birthday for this website?

Be well -
That would be May 24, 2004 for official launch. I personally invited about three people a day or so ahead of the launch -- My friend John Smith from NH, Grady, and the Ghost -- who I met a couple years earlier at the DCC.

I notice some of you that joined that first day are still active -- very cool to see. Of course John Henderson, and I also see that Nick from Canada hoped on that very first day!!! And Vapros :)