Southaven fall members tournament sign ups here

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Tough as nails tournament, wish I could be with you boys. Have fun and play hard. Congrats on its success, I'll be watching somewhere.

Dave

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I gots to know: Did 1 Hole Nut and WGCP smooth it over?? Are they still buds, after Bille completely ignored his old pal?? Jason, I think you should go ahead and ride up there with Bille, but I'd let him pay for all the gas...:heh..:lol

~Doc

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
I gots to know: Did 1 Hole Nut and WGCP smooth it over?? Are they still buds, after Bille completely ignored his old pal?? Jason, I think you should go ahead and ride up there with Bille, but I'd let him pay for all the gas...:heh..:lol

~Doc

Doc, I will see if he will go for that, if he calls me back. for a retired guy he sure is always busy.:confused:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
That is true...cruise boats and beaches. With an occasional road trip for pool thrown in...

Life is good....

B

The cruise ships pass my house everyday Bille. The pool room is almost ready.Road trip! Memphis. Colorado, Sacramento, Oregon, Washington.

Gettherack

Steve, I just joined up a couple months ago and I"m trying to get my 20 posts in and was wondering if I do can I qualify to play in this event. I sure would like to if at all possible. Tom Tom can verify for me. I'm basically a beginner one hole player who's trying to learn. That's why I'm here now.

Gettherack

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
After moving from one position, to another position, to yet another position within the same company, my wife was assured that she will be permitted to take her vacation in September.

Please put me on the alternate list for October. The "hunerd" is on the way. Should a spot not open up, please buy a drink on me. Thank you.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Lets get your entries paid

Lets get your entries paid

Thanks for an0ther cool poster from Red Card !

Attachments

• Melee3LoRez.jpg
    Melee3LoRez.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 0

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Red Card is the nuts!

Red Card is the nuts!

Beautiful. Thoughtful enough to get Jeanne's name on there, just as anyone should, but how many would have been alert?

Thank You!