Southaven fall members tournament sign ups here

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
We are starting to take sign ups for the fall members only tournament at Southaven Rec Center. Dates are Oct 25-26-27-2019. Miller will be collecting entries again and be posting brackets with start times and payment information etc.
Qualifications to play as follows.
You must be a verified member as of 1-13-19 and 20 posts
no later than 9-25, 2019. I reserve the right to refuse entries I deem inappropriate.

Details:
100.00 entry, 1500 added. 24 player limit is subject to change. 10.00 of each entry goes to one pocket .org donation. No greens fees but please pay your after hours table time. Races 3/2 No Grady rule this year but any winner side game started 3 hours after your start time will have a reduced ball count. 2 hrs on the B side.

Thanks to Bill Rowsey for his continued support of our onepocket.org members and of course thanks to our usual tournament team. I'll have more on all this later.

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Southaven fall members tournament sign ups here

Ok the wife knows, so put me down as a yes!!! It’s about time I come off the 40 year stall and win a few matches! See you and the Biscuits and gravy there!!

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Tourney Sign Ups

Tourney Sign Ups

Rev 14.JPG

Alternate List:

$100 Entry (all entries to be paid in advance)

PayPal:
dsfmiller@yahoo.com

Check:
Dustin Miller
1117 Lucca Court
Caseyville, IL 62232
(618) 554-0710

Last edited:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Same format as Spring tournament with the exception/improvement of getting in an additional round on the losers side (5th/6th place matches) on Saturday.

Bracket Pic.jpg

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
geee thanks

geee thanks

Put me in...who gets the entry fee?

Everywhere i seen this i said put me and Col. Bill down and he gets on here and don't mention me at all, John can you put me down please, i guess i will talk to Billie today to see if he even wants me riding with him.