Southaven fall members tournament sign ups here

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Everywhere i seen this i said put me and Col. Bill down and he gets on here and don't mention me at all, John can you put me down please, i guess i will talk to Billie today to see if he even wants me riding with him.
You tell 'em buddy! And make sure he remembers to pick you up!..:D

~Doc

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Everywhere i seen this i said put me and Col. Bill down and he gets on here and don't mention me at all, John can you put me down please, i guess i will talk to Billie today to see if he even wants me riding with him.

Sorry, i cant put you down or take your entry

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX

Jason, go ahead and stay home. You're probably dead money, anyways.:lol

No, really, I want you to come. Don't take my losses well.:heh

Andy52086

Verified Member
We need to know your name and entries are to be paid in advance.

I'm Andy Warren from Southaven. The Rec is my home court. Todd Williams (OnePocketGuy) and I play about the same speed. I played Mike Eck the first year y'all came to town. I like to bet anywhere from $25-$200 a game. Anything else you need to know just ask. Where do I need to pay my entry?

Andy52086

Verified Member
Looks like he just hit 20 posts -- keep them coming Andy, we value our active members!!

Working on it. I've met a bunch of the onepocket.org crew the past couple of years. Seem like pretty good people. I'm excited to hopefully play in this one!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm Andy Warren from Southaven. The Rec is my home court. Todd Williams (OnePocketGuy) and I play about the same speed. I played Mike Eck the first year y'all came to town. I like to bet anywhere from $25-$200 a game. Anything else you need to know just ask. Where do I need to pay my entry?

I've bumped you to "Verified Member"

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

andy - welcome aboard and we have you on the list. payment info is on the sign up list.
;)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

Oh, it's YOU!

So you just turned 33. I'll play you, but ONLY on the Diamond :heh :D

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
He finished high in last one

I texted Rowsey earlier to remind him and Kerley to get in. Finished 5-6th i think in the last one? I had him in the auction. Nice local guy. Still been active here and there. Probably played oneholenut for 3 days...lol...

Last edited: