South Haven on July 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Haven on July 28th

I'll be in South Haven Sunday, the 28th. Looking to check out the pool hall after lunch. Wondering if they'll be open and if anyone would like a friendly game?

The Rec opens at 2 on Sunday. Pm me or Rowsey

Comment

Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
      The Rec opens at 2 on Sunday. Pm me or Rowsey
      Ok, thanks. I'll have a few hours to kill so I'd love to meet and play some friendly 1 pocket.

Comment

Cape Girardeau

You’re not that far from me. Do you ever make it to cape? There’s not a lot of 1 pocket players around so we try to keep up with the one’s we can find.

Comment

Originally posted by jlcomp45 View Post
          You’re not that far from me. Do you ever make it to cape? There’s not a lot of 1 pocket players around so we try to keep up with the one’s we can find.
          I've been there a couple of times over the years. I'll be there the first weekend in Aug for an apa tournament. I'm helping a friend out and playing this year. First time APA. Not crazy about it, but hey, what are friends for. Lol

Comment

Sure game!

We open at 1 pm Sunday’s. Todd Williams, Bill Rowsey, or someone will be there to play you. Let us know if your plans change👌
            Bill Rowsey, SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER MS

Comment

Originally posted by southavenrecreationcenter View Post
              We open at 1 pm Sunday’s. Todd Williams, Bill Rowsey, or someone will be there to play you. Let us know if your plans change👌
              Thanks, I should be there about 1. Just looking for a friendly game. Never been there before. Just played Colorado a few on Saturday.

Comment

Might want to pm Jokerley too. He might want to come down.

Comment

Originally posted by southavenrecreationcenter View Post
                  Looks like I'll be there about 1. It'll be good to put a face to some on here. Can't wait till the tournament in October. I may only be there for Saturday, but it'll be good to meet a lot of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonit68 View Post
                    Looks like I'll be there about 1. It'll be good to put a face to some on here. Can't wait till the tournament in October. I may only be there for Saturday, but it'll be good to meet a lot of you.
                    Here for a couple more hours if someone wants to play a friendly game.

Comment

Nice to meet you wonit68. Your game is solid. See you in October.~T

Comment

Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
                        Nice to meet you wonit68. Your game is solid. See you in October.~T
                        I had a good time, thanks for the hospitality. The young boy there didn't like it after you.left. lol I guess he thought he could teach me something.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonit68 View Post
                          I had a good time, thanks for the hospitality. The young boy there didn't like it after you.left. lol I guess he thought he could teach me something.
                          LOL! I figured that was going to happen

Comment

Working...
                          X