Happy Birthday Jason! (One Hole Nut)

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Happy birthday Jason, I hope you have a great day. See you in Memphis.

Ben

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
have a great day jason.
you are catching up to me....:eek:
but you still have a long way to go to get there....:heh........:D

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Have A Great Day....!!!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Happy Birthday to a dynamite 1P player, and a stand-up guy!

Gotta get you back to Doc's poolroom for another session-- or should I say lesson...:)

~Doc

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy Birthday Jason! (One Hole Nut)

Happy Birthday Jason. You are one of the good guys around here. Hope you had a great day and hope you find some action.

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
Thanks You Guys!!

Thanks You Guys!!

I really appreciate, all the Happy Birthdays from you guys.

I don't get any action were i'm at, there is just not enough people that want to play here in Biloxi, so Friday I sent 3 people text because I really just wanted to play one pocket ALL weekend long(that is what us old farts do for fun), all of them were at least an hour from me,

Jim "The Pilot" was the 1st to respond he was out of town working(someone over playing one pocket), he is an hour and a half from me, but it is hard for us to get together our schedules just don't line up much, me and him are a good match and it is great to play him because not only is he a true gentleman, but his shoot selection is like no one else and you learn every time you play him.

Then the other two text to say they can play, one on Friday, then the other on Saturday, and we all play cheap which is right up my alley, neither one of these guys our on the website but they both love one pocket, maybe one day they will both be on here, hopefully. So Friday about 5:00 I drive an hour in the rain, rushing didn't even get dinner because he said he had to quit by 12 midnight, which I was ok with me but that don't give us time for to many games so I just wanted to get there and get started, I started all right, LOSING he won the 1st 3 or 4 and I could never get anything going just played really bad which as we all know looks even worse when he realizes and get the confidence he needs to just free will, your missing ball in hand behind the line, and he is Ginning back kick long rail banks on you. (Sound familiar Col. Bille) This guy is a good person but has some shady moves that rub me the wrong way, which he has developed from years of being around hustlers, cons artist, and nits. It is always good to play those type of guys (cheap) so I can try and over come getting sharked by there moves and angles, and he gives me action which is really all I want. I am not making any excuses because if I do the right things to prepare for this or any match then I would give myself a good chance to win every time, but "I" not anyone else don't do that near enough.

So on the way home I was doing what I always do when I lose, talking to myself about quitting for while, and calling off my session for Sat. because of my poor play that night, and if we would have been betting more money I probably would have cancelled. The next morning I get up and get on the road the opposite direction for and hour to play one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, he is also a busy guy, and does some traveling for work so we don't get to play much. Funny part of this story was he told me in a text a few weeks ago that he just got back from Atlanta and he played well there, so when I got there Sat. to play and being the action junkie I am i asked who he played, he said I play a real nice guy named Ben and before he could say it I said SMITH!! he said yes and I said how did you do, he said I won, well guess what goes through old negative nancy's head "I just play terrible last night and you just beat a guy that can give me 10/7, boy i'm in for a loooong day. today." After I gave him a quick recap of Ben's recent top finishes, and told him that Ben is a better person than a player we got started with our match. Night and Day literally I played really well controlling the games from the breaks, and he was the one when he did get a shot he was off his game.

1st guy wants us to pay our own time(it was agreed before match) witch he said "that way if you win you can win something and it wouldn't all go to pool time", which rub me the wrong way, because of his shadiness all i was thinking was that he was talking about himself not having to pay both, so I lose $100, and pay $30 in time as well. 2nd guy it never comes up before match I win $100 and pay our whole time which was $30 total(we did not play as long), and he thanked me for that which I have no problem doing, I know if you are making a living at it it may be an issue, but when I play if I win $100 and the pool time is $60 I win $40 and it's OK, yes I want to win as much as I can and some may think i'm stupid, but if you win more than the time winner pays period. So i'm $60 loser plus gas money for my birthday weekend of 1 HOLE and i'm ready to do it again next weekend.

Thanks again for reading and all the B day wishes see yall soon, I hope unless I book a loser in Late September.

Last edited: