Happy birthday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Jason!

Jason!

I wanted to wish you an official full-bore happy birthday, but every time I tried to put your last name in, all I got was a bunch of damned ******* (Same damned thing happened on Chicago Fats birthday.)

WTH, Steve? :frus

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
Opps, I'm a little :sorry late but here it goes: "Happy Birthday." I wanted to make sure I wished you a happy birthday even though it's late coming because I'll be trekking down in October to the next Melee in Memphis and I seen that your on the list of players that will be competing. :eek: Now if my memory serves me correctly, the last time I was there you skunked me in three straight games. :frus My thinking is that if I wish you a "Happy Birthday" that maybe you'll ease up and let me make a few balls if we should match up again. You know, feel sorry for my poor play. :rolleyes: But then again if you don't, I understand, I was late wishing you a "Happy Birthday." But I know one thing, you won't be able to beat me any worse then the last time I was down in Memphis. I think. :confused: I wonder if I can get my "hunerd" back? :eek:

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
Opps, I'm a little :sorry late but here it goes: "Happy Birthday." I wanted to make sure I wished you a happy birthday even though it's late coming because I'll be trekking down in October to the next Melee in Memphis and I seen that your on the list of players that will be competing. :eek: Now if my memory serves me correctly, the last time I was there you skunked me in three straight games. :frus My thinking is that if I wish you a "Happy Birthday" that maybe you'll ease up and let me make a few balls if we should match up again. You know, feel sorry for my poor play. :rolleyes: But then again if you don't, I understand, I was late wishing you a "Happy Birthday." But I know one thing, you won't be able to beat me any worse then the last time I was down in Memphis. I think. :confused: I wonder if I can get my "hunerd" back? :eek:

Thanks for the Bday wishes, after you beat me so bad in Philly there will be no more Mr. Nice Guy here. Hope we meet in the finals.