T-Rex vs Robocop Big Money One Pocket Action Rubber Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Day's Coverage Today 4PM Central

Day #4 LIVE from Buffalo's Billiards in New Orleans resumes today Sunday at 4pm central.

Tune in and see if T-Rex can fight his way back from the 30-25 deficit.

To Purchase Your Sunday Pass
    Click The Button Below
    ⬇⬇⬇

Comment

• I wonder what the score would been with even a 60 second shot clock. Dennis routinely takes 2-3 minutes or more to think about his shot, whereas Tony takes about 30 seconds. The shot clock would really only effect Dennis. Dennis takes too damn long to shoot, IMO. I hate playing people who take that long -- the only thing worse is that he shoots so damn well too lol.
      "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• man, this is getting hard to watch

Comment

• T-Rex vs Robocop Big Money One Pocket Action Rubber Match

It’s the smart thing to do and intentional. Tony’s team should have worked something out about that. In gambling everything is negotiable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

• Originally posted by 12squared View Post
            the col. Is back in the booth w/josh.
            [ATTACH]25036[/ATTACH]............

Comment

• Originally posted by lll View Post
              they are looping the match
              just saw the last game
              dennis got up 7-0
              tony came back to 7-6
              they battled but ultimatately dennis won
              expert commentary by lsjohn....
              oh by the way josh robert's commentary was pretty good too....:d

[ATTACH]25037[/ATTACH]............

Comment

• It's over. Dennis is the MAN (this time) 40-30. It ws a beat down.

Comment

• if tony was betting his own money then he is a complete sucker for letting dennis take a long time on each shot. you beat a guy before you get to the table.

Comment

• Mochi of Backgammon fame is faster than Dennis in making a choice lol That was tough, respect to JR! What a leather ass

Comment

• I really enjoyed Josh Roberts' free flowing commentary. Listening, you had an inside seat to his own One Pocket mind, as he checked down different options with every fresh situation. One thing he frequently did, which to me enriched his commentary a lot, was that he would go on to speculate on what the next shooter would do back at the current shooter, if they chose a particular shot, and how the shooter might need to fine tune a particular choice to control that. That's high level One Pocket thinking!

It was also great to often hear "one of ours" -- either LSJohn or the Col in the booth along with Josh -- great job all around! PS I hope you two didn't learn too much lol
                      "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• Well, I think Tony has seen enough. There won't be a Tony/Dennis 4, in my opinion. Dennis is just the better player at this point. Tony gave it all he had, but he just doesn't run the balls well enough to keep up with Dennis.

Many other matches to see though.

Chip and Tony probably have a match in the near future. Chip is playing great and has new stake horses that are excited by the prospects.

Evan Lunda is looking for a game with the top 10. Maybe he can challenge Shannon. That would be an interesting match, with opinions on both sides. That makes a good bet.

Perhaps the most compelling match is Dennis/Alex. We will see after Derby whether there is any interest by them in playing each other.

Comment

• Well even though I "thought" it may go this way, it is disheartening that an American pool player cant be one of the top 2 (or 3 maybe) - at least not now with Alex and Dennis on top with Busty maybe a not too distant 3rd?

I am excited however at the upcoming matches and yea I agree, would love to see shannon and lunda play!

Comment

• Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                            Well even though I "thought" it may go this way, it is disheartening that an American pool player cant be one of the top 2 (or 3 maybe) - at least not now with Alex and Dennis on top with Busty maybe a not too distant 3rd?

I am excited however at the upcoming matches and yea I agree, would love to see shannon and lunda play!
                            Busty got beat by Tony last year. Tony is still 3, but Busty and Corey and SVB are right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
                              Busty got beat by Tony last year. Tony is still 3, but Busty and Corey and SVB are right there.
                              I would like to see a busty / tony rematch too then. If Tony played like he played this past session, I like Busty don't you?

On a side note on slow play, when I watched the first battle of Orcollo/Chohan, I could not believe how slow Dennis played, I wouldn't be able to take it as his opponent myself.

I know there are plenty of members on the forums who would not be for a shot clock in one hole, but I am for sure one that would be for it. Even if its 60 seconds instead of 30, that should be plenty per shot! just my 2 cents...

Comment

• Great job by Josh Roberts in the Booth

I really enjoyed the commentary from Josh. He was very good at explaining the shot he would take and why. Also very good at explaining how he would run out from various places and why.

Thanks Josh, and thanks Ray.

Comment

Working...
                                X