No announcement yet.

T-Rex vs Robocop Big Money One Pocket Action Rubber Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's on guys, RoboCop Dennis Orcollo vs T-Rex Tony Chohan PART III, The Rubber Match!!!

LIVE from the Action Capital of the South, Buffalo's Billiards in The Big Easy. September 19-22nd, 2019

One Pocket Race to 40.

Expert One Pocket commentary from Pro Player Josh Roberts and other special guests.

VIP seating is now available, $100 package includes reserved seat for the entire event, autographed poster and swag bag full of pool related items.

To purchase VIP contact Ray Hansen at (254) 379-2569 or on Facebook.

Live Stream Coverage From www.PoolActionTV.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	67927834_376632443046930_1844287694528577536_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	400868

Name:	67785756_2818753838154689_7331047293488988160_n.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	400869
    Last edited by Terry Hanna; 09-11-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Hanna View Post
      [CENTER]It's on guys, RoboCop Dennis Orcollo vs T-Rex Tony Chohan PART III, The Rubber Match!!!

LIVE from the Action Capital of the South, Buffalo's Billiards in The Big Easy. September 19-22nd, 2019

One Pocket Race to 40 with a very LARGE entry fee.

Expert One Pocket commentary from Pro Player Josh Roberts and other special guests.
      Sweeet I love Josh's commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by sneakynito View Post
        Sweeet I love Josh's commentary.
        Unfortunately Double J will not be available for this one,he will be in Russia with Team USA for a Mosconi Cup training event.

Josh Roberts does a great job, he has a lot big action One Pocket experience and has a great one pocket mind.

He is very good at breaking down the shots and strategies of One Pocket at the pro level.

Name:	69419620_2591036930926794_4096415751089422336_n.png
Size:	452.2 KB
ID:	400895
        Last edited by Terry Hanna; 08-22-2019, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Hanna View Post
          Unfortunately Double J will not be available for this one,he will be in Russia with Team USA for a Mosconi Cup training event.

Josh Roberts does a great job, he has a lot big action One Pocket experience and has a great one pocket mind.

He is very good at breaking down the shots and strategies of One Pocket at the pro level.

[ATTACH]24822[/ATTACH]
          I agree, Josh will do a great job on the commentary. I look forward to watching the match a hearing Josh's insight.

Comment

That’s the same weekend as the Seniors Tournament

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
              That’s the same weekend as the Seniors Tournament
              One month apart. Senior is in October, 17th - 20th

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                One month apart. Senior is in October, 17th - 20th
                Oops, I put the wrong dates in my calendar for the Seniors.

I’ll be in Chicago for the Red Shoes 1P tournament on October 19. Saints are playing the Bears Sunday

Comment

Definitely bummed that JJ wont be doing commentary, but look forward to hearing Josh Roberts' insights.

Comment

FIRST 50 PAID VIP'S WILL GET A SWAG BAG WITH VALUABLE PRIZES AND CHANCES AT MORE!!!

VIP seating is now available, $100 package includes reserved seat for the entire event, autographed poster and the FIRST 50 PEOPLE will get a swag bag full of pool related items.

To purchase contact Ray Hansen at (254) 379-2569

Swag Bag will include raffle tickets. We will be giving away 1 Hanshew Jump Cue $300 1 JB Case $280 (more items being added.

Name:	buffs action 1 small.jpg
Size:	522.8 KB
ID:	400875

Comment

I'm thinkin' about leaving tomorrow to be sure I don't miss anything.

I've already got my seat. I wasn't going to buy one until Ray assured me that VIP does NOT mean Very Ignorant Person.

I was gonna stay at pilot's house, but sumbitch is gonna be in town.

Comment

This match should be really good. Tony has no fear and it's hard to keep him off a shot. Alex really kept him in a box during their match. I don't see Dennis playing that much defense, so Tony should get his chances. It all depends on the first day. If Tony starts out strong, he has a good chance to pull the upset. If he starts out 10-6 or 10-7 loser, the next day is a 12 hour day and he is not built for long matches.

Dennis has been playing a lot of one pocket, giving up huge spots, so his defense is better than you last saw it. Still, the weak players never put the heat on you that Tony will, so it is a different kind of game.

If Tony plays well early, we might have a classic on our hands. If he gets out to a slow start, it could be over early.

Comment

Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
                          This match should be really good. Tony has no fear and it's hard to keep him off a shot. Alex really kept him in a box during their match. I don't see Dennis playing that much defense, so Tony should get his chances. It all depends on the first day. If Tony starts out strong, he has a good chance to pull the upset. If he starts out 10-6 or 10-7 loser, the next day is a 12 hour day and he is not built for long matches.

Dennis has been playing a lot of one pocket, giving up huge spots, so his defense is better than you last saw it. Still, the weak players never put the heat on you that Tony will, so it is a different kind of game.

If Tony plays well early, we might have a classic on our hands. If he gets out to a slow start, it could be over early.
                          As always, I agree with your synopsis Joe...

I wonder what kind of odds Dr. Bill or anyone else places on this match...I may be interested

Comment

Their are subtle strategies that the backers should of considered and work out.
                            Does anyone know how the match is going to come down as to what each camp has asked for and what is given up and agreed upon? Whitey

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis "Whitey" Young View Post
                              Their are subtle strategies that the backers should of considered and work out.
                              Does anyone know how the match is going to come down as to what each camp has asked for and what is given up and agreed upon? Whitey
                              YOu mean such as the obvious like length of race, what table, cloth recent vs broken in, what balls, what cue ball -- as well as start finish times and how long to play each day? Or maybe other things too?
                              "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                              -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Oh my goodness
                                Last edited by LSJohn; 08-17-2019, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X