Members near Vegas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members near Vegas??

Any of our members near Vegas? I'll be there for the APA Masters event and would love to meet up and maybe play some one pocket. Cheap or just friendly preferably.

Originally posted by Wonit68 View Post
    Any of our members near Vegas? I'll be there for the APA Masters event and would love to meet up and maybe play some one pocket. Cheap or just friendly preferably.
    I'll be there too. I would be happy to play a few games if time allows. Cell is 909-996-6366

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Almanza View Post
      I'll be there too. I would be happy to play a few games if time allows. Cell is 909-996-6366
      I just seen your post, phone's been down. I'm actually going to lv cue club in a few. Be there till about 930. Will definitely be out more tomorrow to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonit68 View Post
        I just seen your post, phone's been down. I'm actually going to lv cue club in a few. Be there till about 930. Will definitely be out more tomorrow to play.
        Sorry we couldn't hook up but our team went deep in the Masters and there really wasn't time for me to get away. Maybe next time. Take care my friend.

Comment

Working...
        X