Beaverton One Pocket

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
There is a new pool room in Beaverton with all Diamond tables. It might be a good place for a members tournament. It could be a local, west coast, tournament. The place is a few minutes from Portland with plenty of hotels nearby.
They are having their first one pocket tournament, 16 man which I will help broadcast on Saturday. More details to follow. I will post information about stream on my FB streaming page and here. Whitey, come on up, Ill split a room with you.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks for the info KY!

Always good to hear when new rooms open versus closing.

I look forward to your report and/or stream!

HowardK

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Beaverton?

Beaverton?

Hi Kentucky,

Nice to hear about the new room. Wishing them and you a successful tournament. Looking forward to having a larger tournament (MOT?) there in the future.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
There is a new pool room in Beaverton with all Diamond tables. It might be a good place for a members tournament. It could be a local, west coast, tournament. The place is a few minutes from Portland with plenty of hotels nearby.
They are having their first one pocket tournament, 16 man which I will help broadcast on Saturday. More details to follow. I will post information about stream on my FB streaming page and here. Whitey, come on up, Ill split a room with you.

If you are referring to Legends, Freddie's new room, I believe they only have 4 9' tables, the rest 7'. Looks like a nice room, but would not work for our members tourney. I wish him well in his new venture.

Dave

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
If you are referring to Legends, Freddie's new room, I believe they only have 4 9' tables, the rest 7'. Looks like a nice room, but would not work for our members tourney. I wish him well in his new venture.

Dave

Yes, it is legends, but it would work for a smaller Regional MOT.