Freezer vs Shredder II - Friday at 2pm MST

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I will take that bet if still want it

Oh, just saw that, Cat. Sure if you don't already have someone else. Now if you don't happen to see this until after they start, I don't care as long as no one has more than 1 game.

But confirm if you see this in time.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
Oh, just saw that, Cat. Sure if you don't already have someone else. Now if you don't happen to see this until after they start, I don't care as long as no one has more than 1 game.

But confirm if you see this in time.

catkins has danny for 100 lsjohn has frezzer for 100

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
arizona is pacific time so they may have miss stated it. though they dont have daylight savings time which has no effect right now

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
It's over. Scott won 10 games in a row after losing the first 2. Danny did not play like Danny and I'm guessing it pumped up Scott.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Home cooking took it home. Congratulations to Scott. If they play again I think it wii be back at Buffalo’s in New Orleans.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Danny wanted to practice, cheap gamble, with me a little over a week ago. I was so busy I could only play once for several hours. That was the worst I ever seen Danny play. Makes me wonder what’s going on with him.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
wow! I turned it on and watched the first 2 games, Danny looked like he had the best of it, Scott wasn't playing well at all.

I eat dinner turn it back on and Scott is on the hill LOL, wth!

Sorry I missed some good playing by Scott and I did see Danny play the end of the last game which looked like he already gave up.

Text me or PM your address crabbman or paypal w/e you prefer...