Freezer vs Shredder II - Friday at 2pm MST

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Starting this Friday at 2pm Freezer's Sports Bar & Grill and live streamed FREE at www.ontherailtv.com with commentary by two great players in Bernie Pettipiece & Tres Kane. If you are interested in sponsoring the live stream please reach out to Lenny Marshall at lennymarshall@live.com or contribute via PayPal to paypal.me/ontherail . Thanks! :)

Attachments

• 67843216_2355015794713527_4999279264676184064_o.jpg
    67843216_2355015794713527_4999279264676184064_o.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Starting this Friday at 2pm Freezer's Sports Bar & Grill and live streamed FREE at ontherailtv.com with commentary by two great players in Bernie Pettipiece & Tres Kane. If you are interested in sponsoring the live stream please reach out to Lenny Marshall at lennymarshall@live.com or contribute via PayPal to paypal.me/ontherail . Thanks! :)

Awesome! Thanks!

Good to see Frost back in action.
He was playing pretty sporty at Buffalo's.
I think this will be a good match.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mama! Love it. Thank you Lenny. If I had some warning I would have "made a business trip" down there.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Good to see you posting, Lenny! I thought maybe you quit the pool scene, or some damn thing..:) Are you living back in the Phoenix area?

~Doc

I am still in the Phoenix area. I am busy running Freezer's daily so I don't play much but still am around pool. I don't get on the forums too often. Mainly Facebook.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I am glad to be doing another one of these matches. I normally turn down pool streams because I have been so busy with Freezer's but this one is in house. If your in the area or nearby then make the trip out. Some good action to be had. :)

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
HI Lenny, I tried to sent this to you via PM but your mail box is full.

Would you be interested in my contributing a couple of my books to help out with this streaming event? You could raffle them and pick up about $150.00 that way. One idea..... 15 tickets @ $5.00 a pop.
Run it twice. I can ship the books to you or ship them directly to the winners. US shipping only though.

Good luck with the event and thanks for all you do to promote pool and One Pocket. Please say Hi to Scott for me. I will be rooting for him.

Send me a PM

Tom

Last edited:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
HI Lenny, I tried to sent this to you via PM but your mail box is full.

Would you be interested in my contributing a couple of my books to help out with this streaming event? You could raffle them and pick up about $150.00 that way. One idea..... 15 tickets @ $5.00 a pop.
Run it twice. I can ship the books to you or ship them directly to the winners. US shipping only though.

Good luck with the event and thanks for all you do to promote pool and One Pocket. Please say Hi to Scott for me. I will be rooting for him.

Send me a PM

Tom

Very good, Tom.

Gotta be good for the game when people do stuff like that.

Two thumbs up!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
stream quality looks good here!

Looks like they are getting the table level and stuff currently...

As much as I think Scott is still one of the top one hole players in the country, I would take Danny for a $50 sweat bet if someone chimes in before they start in 30 mins...

lol, ooops 2 PM MST..

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
stream quality looks good here!

Looks like they are getting the table level and stuff currently...

As much as I think Scott is still one of the top one hole players in the country, I would take Danny for a $50 sweat bet if someone chimes in before they start in 30 mins...

lol, ooops 2 PM MST..

Taken, confirmed.