Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freezer vs Shredder II - Friday at 2pm MST

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Freezer vs Shredder II - Friday at 2pm MST

    Starting this Friday at 2pm Freezer's Sports Bar & Grill and live streamed FREE at www.ontherailtv.com with commentary by two great players in Bernie Pettipiece & Tres Kane. If you are interested in sponsoring the live stream please reach out to Lenny Marshall at lennymarshall@live.com or contribute via PayPal to paypal.me/ontherail . Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fast Lenny; 08-15-2019, 05:04 PM.
    www.ontherailtv.com

  • #2
    Originally posted by Fast Lenny View Post
    Starting this Friday at 2pm Freezer's Sports Bar & Grill and live streamed FREE at ontherailtv.com with commentary by two great players in Bernie Pettipiece & Tres Kane. If you are interested in sponsoring the live stream please reach out to Lenny Marshall at lennymarshall@live.com or contribute via PayPal to paypal.me/ontherail . Thanks!
    Awesome! Thanks!

    Good to see Frost back in action.
    He was playing pretty sporty at Buffalo's.
    I think this will be a good match.

    Comment


    • #3
      What time does it start Lenny?

      Comment


      • #4
        Forget it, I'm blind.

        Comment


        • #5
          Good to see you posting, Lenny! I thought maybe you quit the pool scene, or some damn thing.. Are you living back in the Phoenix area?

          ~Doc

          Comment


          • #6
            Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mama! Love it. Thank you Lenny. If I had some warning I would have "made a business trip" down there.
            Regards,

            Nick B

            Name: Nick Beretanos
            Location: Vancouver BC

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks Lenny! Will be tuning in.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'll take Freezer for a Hunnert.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks Lenny! Good to see you back. Paypal sent.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looking forward to it, thanks Lenny!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                      Good to see you posting, Lenny! I thought maybe you quit the pool scene, or some damn thing.. Are you living back in the Phoenix area?

                      ~Doc
                      I am still in the Phoenix area. I am busy running Freezer's daily so I don't play much but still am around pool. I don't get on the forums too often. Mainly Facebook.
                      www.ontherailtv.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am glad to be doing another one of these matches. I normally turn down pool streams because I have been so busy with Freezer's but this one is in house. If your in the area or nearby then make the trip out. Some good action to be had.
                        www.ontherailtv.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          HI Lenny, I tried to sent this to you via PM but your mail box is full.

                          Would you be interested in my contributing a couple of my books to help out with this streaming event? You could raffle them and pick up about $150.00 that way. One idea..... 15 tickets @ $5.00 a pop.
                          Run it twice. I can ship the books to you or ship them directly to the winners. US shipping only though.

                          Good luck with the event and thanks for all you do to promote pool and One Pocket. Please say Hi to Scott for me. I will be rooting for him.

                          Send me a PM

                          Tom
                          Last edited by Tom Wirth; 08-15-2019, 05:39 PM.

                          "Controlled Aggression" trwirth369@gmail.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tom Wirth View Post
                            HI Lenny, I tried to sent this to you via PM but your mail box is full.

                            Would you be interested in my contributing a couple of my books to help out with this streaming event? You could raffle them and pick up about $150.00 that way. One idea..... 15 tickets @ $5.00 a pop.
                            Run it twice. I can ship the books to you or ship them directly to the winners. US shipping only though.

                            Good luck with the event and thanks for all you do to promote pool and One Pocket. Please say Hi to Scott for me. I will be rooting for him.

                            Send me a PM

                            Tom
                            Very good, Tom.

                            Gotta be good for the game when people do stuff like that.

                            Two thumbs up!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by lsjohn View Post
                              very good, tom.

                              Gotta be good for the game when people do stuff like that.

                              Two thumbs up!
                              ditto!!.........................

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X