We will see

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post
      I have tried cuetec/revo/be cue/Jericho
      Carbon fiber
      I like my ob1+ more
      I am trying a borini which he claims is the lowest deflection of them all
      We will see
      I don’t have any +OBs but my OB1, OB2, OB classic squirt more. My 314-3 might have a hair less squirt than my 12.4 Revo. The BeCue Prime M 12.0 and Cue-tec also squirted more.

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
        I don’t have any +OBs but my OB1, OB2, OB classic squirt more. My 314-3 might have a hair less squirt than my 12.4 Revo. The BeCue Prime M 12.0 and Cue-tec also squirted more.
        lol dang Jim, have many shafts? hahah

Doesn't it mess your game up to play with different feeling hitting cues/shafts?

Just curious because it seems like it would to me!

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
          lol dang Jim, have many shafts? hahah

Doesn't it mess your game up to play with different feeling hitting cues/shafts?

Just curious because it seems like it would to me!
          I sold the Prime M and took a loss to get rid of it. The CueTec I borrowed and gave that pos back as fast as possible. Every once in a while I’ll pull out an OB or Z shaft and wonder how I ever played with them. That 314-3 plays real well but now I’m used to the smoothness of Revo. I guess if I used a glove the 314-3 would be fine.

Comment

i guess i will just fall behind in the game with my old fashioned wood shafts.
            thats okay as i will require an extra ball or two from those using the black shafts. or will make them play with a wood one if they play me, see how they like that.

Comment

Originally posted by beatle View Post
              i guess i will just fall behind in the game with my old fashioned wood shafts.
              thats okay as i will require an extra ball or two from those using the black shafts. or will make them play with a wood one if they play me, see how they like that.
              That’s funny right there I’ve asked where you play at, so maybe if I have a trip to the area we could play some but you declined

Comment

sorry you are way too strong for me. but if i run into you i will shake your hand.
                presently only larry gets to hit some balls around with me for fun because he buys me a pastrami sandwich and gives me a ride in his car..

Comment

sorry you are way too strong for me. but if i run into you i will shake your hand.
                  presently only larry gets to hit some balls around with me for fun because he buys me a pastrami sandwich and gives me a ride in his car..
                  Larry’s a good guy

Comment

Larry’s a good guy
                    golly gee guys
                    you are making me blush.......

Comment

Carbon fiber shafts

...My 314-3 might have a hair less squirt than my 12.4 Revo...

Wow this is news to me. I thought the Revo was the lowest deflection shaft out. I’m not speaking from experience because I’ve never been one to go try the new thing, but this definitely surprised me.

Comment

Originally posted by youngstownkid View Post
                        Wow this is news to me. I thought the Revo was the lowest deflection shaft out. I’m not speaking from experience because I’ve never been one to go try the new thing, but this definitely surprised me.
                        Is my demo shaft in the mail

Comment

Interesting that the KO brothers use Southwest Cues with standard maple shafts. Their games are pretty sporty. Go figure?

Comment

Carbon fiber shafts

Is my demo shaft in the mail

Let me know when you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerry matchin View Post
                              Interesting that the KO brothers use Southwest Cues with standard maple shafts. Their games are pretty sporty. Go figure?
                              Slick as a whistle, no dings, warps or shaft maintenance and they dont get smaller over the years. They also hold their value well. I dropped mine pretty hard on the Sharpe edge of a formica table the other day and it bounced off it several times without a scratch. Plus it hits and draws good. For me all that works.

Comment

I had a kamui clear pad put on mine. It softens the hit
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	predator tip.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	428523

Name:	predator tip close up.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	428524

Name:	predator shaft pad.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	428525

i'll be trying one of those out sooner than later...lol...

never personally had a tip pop right off before

Comment

Working...
                                X