1st. Annual Fall Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
    That's like I'd tell gals who I was dating when they'd excuse themselves to use the ladies' room: "Mention my name, you'll get a good seat."

Love your avatar! Piper Laurie is still alive at the age of 87!

~Doc

Great line Doc, ya Wisenheimer...
    "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by sneakynito View Post
      looks like they got a pretty decent turnout for 1st time event.

John, you end up going?
      Yes, I'm here. Every one on the poster showed up except Mike Delawder and Alex Calderone. Can Salim entered to make number 13

Chip and Tommy play at 11:00 AM Friday to see who plays the loser of the hot seat match between Josh Roberts and Evan Lunda, which is scheduled for 12:00 Noon, but I suspect will not go off until Chip and Tommy finish.

On the TV screen in the room here, the stream has been very good.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
        That's like I'd tell gals who I was dating when they'd excuse themselves to use the ladies' room: "Mention my name, you'll get a good seat."

Love your avatar! Piper Laurie is still alive at the age of 87!

~Doc

i might borrow that one.

Thanks on the avatar. She was something else in that film.

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
          Yes, I'm here. Every one on the poster showed up except Mike Delawder and Alex Calderone. Can Salim entered to make number 13

Chip and Tommy play at 11:00 AM Friday to see who plays the loser of the hot seat match between Josh Roberts and Evan Lunda, which is scheduled for 12:00 Noon, but I suspect will not go off until Chip and Tommy finish.

On the TV screen in the room here, the stream has been very good.
          Nice sounds fun.

I'm disappointed Calderone keeps missing out on these. He's really quite a player.

Comment

Working...
          X