Tech challenged

Martinrjames

Man,
I just got to this page after many attempts.i am not sure if a thread is the same as a post or not.But I hope this will get me one step closer to playing in a one-pocket tournament. Love to play and looking forward to meeting other players.Really struggle on this computer NEED HELP .

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Man,
I just got to this page after many attempts.i am not sure if a thread is the same as a post or not.But I hope this will get me one step closer to playing in a one-pocket tournament. Love to play and looking forward to meeting other players.Really struggle on this computer NEED HELP .

lol... You have arrived Jimmy:) and that was your first post. You just started a thread. If you answer this where it say says post reply that will be also be a post and will get you closer to the amount of post needed. Just hang in there bud, you'll get it.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Man,

If you put a location in someone might find you and play some

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Whew, the fisrt part's completed. Now we look forward to your replies in the WWYD (What Would You Do) threads. Welcome.

And I agree w/jtompilot that you should add your location. When you log in, click on "User CP" on the far left in the header bar then click on "Edit Your Details" under Your Profile. As you scroll down there are many areas you could complete if you want. I would suggest adding at least the zip code of where you play; your birthday and the city/state where you live; and your real name to be eligable for one pocket hall of fame voting.

Again, Welcome.

Dave

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Jimmy is a good guy and one of the Metropolis gang. Hes been trying for weeks to get registered and to figure out how to post. It's been pretty frustrating to help over the phone and I havent made it over there much lately. We have quite a few people in Metropolis who have taken up our game in the last few years.