Ghost vs. Pat 35 wwyd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost vs. Pat 35 wwyd?

Pat's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom left --- it's a coupla shots after his break --- ball score is 0-0 --- Pat can see/hit the middle of the 4ball, but he can't see/hit the left side of it --- wwyd? ----->

Interesting situation here.....Steve's shot --- his pocket is at the top left --- ball score is 2-2 --- I just banked the 5ball straight back, missed it by a little, and scratched cross-corner...Steve has ball in hand --- should/does he shoot the 7ball?.....wwyd? ----->
    Attached Files
    Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 09-25-2019, 02:17 AM.
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Another view ----->
    Attached Files

Comment

Last view ----->
      Attached Files

Comment

Nothing goes in my pocket, that needs to change. Playing off the right side of the 5 two railing the cb into the stack.

Comment

i like 2 shots, either shooting the 4 into the stack and bringing CB to bottom rail and back up using some of stack balls as blockers.

Or, as a banker wanna be, I do like how that 1 ball is sitting for the 3 railer. Could either do a 3c shot and use LHE to bring the CB 3 rails back behind the stack or what I would probably do is use some low RHE and bring the CB to his long rail then back over to my long rail tripling him up.

EDIT - after looking at it again, I'm for sure banking the 1 ball, 1 rail long, it may go off those balls but at the least it should make things look pretty by my hole

Comment

bank the one down between my pocket and the stack and put the cueball on the end rail straight up from my 3 ball combination.

Comment

Play the 2 ball off the 10 banking it back to my hole.
              I am following straight through the hole I just made and running 8 and out.

Comment

Off the 13 to open the balls up and two rail the cue ball into the stack per Tom’s book & videos. If you can’t execute this shot once you see it, come see me.
                JOHN HENDERSON
                Al Romero Cue
                Magic Chalk

Comment

Kicking the back of the stack (not much can go wrong) and it's a shot I like to execute. Besides Bruce would hate it which gives me all the more reason to do it.
                  Attached Files
                  Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Wwyd

The 2rail safe off of the 5 is definitely a good option. It would be my 2nd choice. The shot that I like is banking the 4 into the 6/10 and following it with the cueball into the stack. I see very little downside with this based on how the balls in the cluster are situated. you will move more balls to your side and probably break up the line of balls on your long rail. You have to protect your pocket in this situation as a good player will move balls away from your hole if he gets a look. Uptable safes will hurt you here. Both of these shots protect your hole . Shoot the one that you are most comfortable with that you can execute. A good shot here makes you a big favorite to win this game

Comment

Bank the 4 into the opposite side of the stack preferably contacting the 8 moving balls to your side. Follow up the cb to the other side also. Whitey

Comment

2 rail kick aiming at the 8. Head rail -long rail.
                        Miss by a ball either way (the 7 or the 6)
                        And you are still ok.

Or, if your sober, bank the 1 straight back.

Comment

Bank the 4 into the six, cue ball with follow, off the long rail and back, freezing whitey on the 8. Now you've moved balls to the foot rail.
                          Bill Meacham
                          WBT
                          www.worldbilliardtour.com
                          no link....

Comment

I may shoot the 2-4 combo bank and try to leave the cb on the middle diamond of the other end rail

Comment

I like two rail banking the 1 ball and sliding the cue ball three rails to about 1 diamond above the side pocket. probably try to bank the one to hit the balls by my pocket to both open them and perhaps make it

Comment

Working...
                              X