No announcement yet.

WWYD - Chicago Fats vs Random Ray at Chris' Billiards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i was writing 12 to 6 and thinking 14 to 6, so the ball count is right. my blip.

still giving someone that spot i dont think its the right spot if he can run 3 from that spot 85% of the time, and looking at the ball positions he seems to move well. thats just a comment.

Comment

Originally posted by beatle View Post
      yea i was writing 12 to 6 and thinking 14 to 6, so the ball count is right. my blip.

still giving someone that spot i dont think its the right spot if he can run 3 from that spot 85% of the time, and looking at the ball positions he seems to move well. thats just a comment.
      I never get in good games, but it was fun.

Comment

it seems you can cut the 6 and keep him doubled or trippled up well enough so I don't dis like that at all

Comment

Come on, Fats. I used to know a girl who behaved like this - I finally had to stop calling her.
          If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

Originally posted by sappo View Post
            I would hit the 9 ball straight on with the speed that's necessary to lay the cueball on the bottom rail. I believe i will have a better shot to possibly clear that ball by his pocket in the next couple of innings or have a better offensive opportunity. Keith
            This would be my choice as well. No need to gamble from this position, especially considering how the ball are positioned. Floating down to the bottom rail and positioning the 9ball on your side will offer you the best chance of getting away from this threatening situation. IMO

Dr. Bill

Comment

Holy smokes.... so this never happened before in a pool game for me....
              Random Ray won the first 2 games... I bared down and won the next 2... he basically said do u want to call it even when I was shooting this shot... so basically we cancelled the bet and what ibowed him.

So I asked if I could shoot my shot just to see what would happen.... I cut the 8 ball in with extreme right english.
              I tucked the cue ball underneath his ball hanging in corner.

So since the balls weren't disturbed... I picked the cueball up and set it up again... I tried Dr. Bill's shot on the 9 and froze him to rail.... I think Dr bill had the safest shot and easier to execute.

Comment

Working...
              X