X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
    Twitch.tv/stlplayersclub for you non facebook peeps
    https://www.facebook.com/stlplayersc...1660060654225/
    Thanks for the link. Table must be tight and fast since both guys are playing almost everything pocket speed and conservative.
    JOHN HENDERSON
    Al Romero Cue
    Magic Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
      Thanks for the link. Table must be tight and fast since both guys are playing almost everything pocket speed and conservative.
      Table looks very tight after watching a couple easy shots pop out.
      JOHN HENDERSON
      Al Romero Cue
      Magic Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by jrhendy View Post
        Table looks very tight after watching a couple easy shots pop out.
        Nice little club they have there too.

Comment

Big Money game

Supposed to be a big match this afternoon AND going to be streamed on facebook but off a phone. I hope this guy has a tripod with a good view.... I'll post the link if it comes up. Iv'e never seen JRB play so it should be interesting. He's a talker so hopefully be some sound included too..
          From Roys facebook....
          JRB �� Robocop in Las Vegas tonight at 4:30 pm Vegas time and we will have the livestream here���� via Don Carlos Sanchez iPhone����

13-4 / 14-4 One Pocket Race to 5 for more than 100k in the middle��

Comment

The money match will not be streamed, sorry.

Roy's Basement Update: Sorry for the big hype about the livestream and all, I was just informed by our foot soldier that JRB does not want it streamed☹️ Sorry folks....
            but I will ask Carlos to keep score here👍

Comment

One Pocket Streams

Frost VS Chohan onepocket match just started!

Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Brackets

https://challonge.com/fconepocket2019

Comment

Louie and Robert Frost

One pocket match from the Sword brothers private club in Louisville
                  new link https://www.facebook.com/poolclublou...video_explicit
                  Last edited by crabbcatjohn; 09-13-2019, 02:15 AM.

Comment

This is a maybe...

"Born Into This"

Comment

Louie DeMarco vs. Robert Frost 20k

Louie vs Robert 20k Robert getting 9-8
                      https://www.facebook.com/poolclublou...4020918422654/

Comment

More info from their facebook

TONIGHT! Off the cuff REAL ACTION for $20,000! Robert Frost vs Louis Demarco dueling again a Race to 10 One-Pocket! Frost getting 9/8... Same Game.... TUNE IN @ https://www.poolclub.live at 9pm EASTERN TIME TONIGHT! SUNDAY OCTOBER 15th, 2019!

Comment

Well that sucks. Goldy decided to go PPV now...lol I guess i shared it too much...lol

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                            Well that sucks. Goldy decided to go PPV now...lol I guess i shared it too much...lol
                            John,

Yeah, I was watching this until I fell asleep, before Goldy went PPV.

So, what happened when he switched to PPV/ Did most viewers stay with him?

This seems a bit stupid to me if it chased the viewers away?

The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

Goldy's stuff has always been PPV for watching after the live event but the live part is usually free, unless that's the part he started charging for?

Plus, I guess if you are going to start charging as a streamer, it would be for a $20k+ match when more people want to watch it hehe..

Anyone know who won? I actually figured Robert to have a little better of the one pocket game even, didn't realize he would get weight from Demarco, but then again Demarco banks pretty damn sporty...

EDIT - All I know is, I am sure glad that there are some matches to watch (thank you streamers!) and there is some money flying around, which is always a good thing for the pool community, I hope it keeps going and growing!
                              Last edited by cincy_kid; 09-16-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

They are still playing and you can watch again. Hill game. 9to9 and they got a wedge going. 12 viewers...
                                Last edited by crabbcatjohn; 09-16-2019, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X