This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Pocket Streams

This is where you share links to free one pocket and bank pool streams. Feel free to post! Thanks!

9/3

Brendan and Tdog. Race to 9.
    https://www.facebook.com/stlplayersc...8172986815111/

Comment

Good on you John...excellent idea for a thread - matter of fact, Steve should definitely make it a sticky.

- Ghost
      jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Are you posting in the FB group also? much easier to get notifications. Thank you also always searching for good games to watch, i'm sure most of us have worn out everything on youtube by now.

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
          Good on you John...excellent idea for a thread - matter of fact, Steve should definitely make it a sticky.

- Ghost
          I agree. We probably need a streaming sticky. Lots of free streams these days that would be better served in one spot. Quite a few of the facebook streams show replays after the match is over so that content is available if you miss the live matches.

Comment

Originally posted by TxOnePocket View Post
            Are you posting in the FB group also? much easier to get notifications. Thank you also always searching for good games to watch, i'm sure most of us have worn out everything on youtube by now.
            I'm one of the administrators of the FB page and do post streams there once in a while but post more here on the forums... Several of the members here don't do Facebook so i post here for them. I'll try posting moreover there too.

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
              FB says this video is not available.

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                I'm one of the administrators of the FB page and do post streams there once in a while but post more here on the forums... Several of the members here don't do Facebook so i post here for them. I'll try posting moreover there too.
                'Preciate the consideration, John. There are a half dozen of us that won't go near FaceBook, so posting in any other way would be lovely.

Cheers,
                ~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                  'Preciate the consideration, John. There are a half dozen of us that won't go near FaceBook, so posting in any other way would be lovely.

Cheers,
                  ~Doc

I watched this entertaining match today, Doc....

https://youtu.be/kfWbwPA6NVE?t=73
                  "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by Tobermory View Post
                    FB says this video is not available.
                    Yes, they don't replay streams at that private club. But they are high quality all the way and also stream on twitch at the same time. The match was probably over when you tried the link.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post

Cheers,
                      ~Doc
                      Using FB as a platform is the worst. There are very few free platforms left. There were many and now they are all pay. If you’re not going to PVV, you can’t afford it.
                      Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

I know FB is popular and all, I dont use it myself either but I cant imagine anyone doing videos and not having them on youtube not matter what the topic is.

Its universal, its free, its forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                          I watched this entertaining match today, Doc....

https://youtu.be/kfWbwPA6NVE?t=73
                          This is the Chip vs Corey race to 4, the commentary is almost non existent , anyone think they could do audio for this to dub over?
                          Last edited by TxOnePocket; 09-08-2019, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TxOnePocket View Post
                            This is the Chip vs Corey race to 4, the commentary is almost non existent I think Jeff is very new to it, anyone think they could do audio for this to dub over?
                            Thanks, TX.

I'm glad to get to watch this.

Edit: Heh. Just realized I watched this live. West Monroe, Scotty Townsend Memorial, this March.
                            Last edited by LSJohn; 09-05-2019, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Brendan vs tomtom. With commentary

Twitch.tv/stlplayersclub for you non facebook peeps
                              https://www.facebook.com/stlplayersc...1660060654225/

Comment

Working...
                              X