Looking for a game in LA on Oct. 23

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
I'm coming down for something in the morning on 10/24, so I'm thinking of heading down the night before to check out one of the rooms where they play one pocket. Anybody interested in some $20-50/games in LA or OC?

keoneyo

Verified Member
I'm coming down for something in the morning on 10/24, so I'm thinking of heading down the night before to check out one of the rooms where they play one pocket. Anybody interested in some $20-50/games in LA or OC?

Dont know if Ill be in town but contact me before you come.
The place is House of Billiards in Santa Monica. Where one pocket is king.
Some nice friendly games with professionals like yourself.
Keone

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Check your PM

Frank,

Thanks for reaching out. Your PM mailbox is full and the powers that be have prevented me from responding by PM. I hope your arm fully heals by October 22 when I'm down there. We've met in Fremont but never on the same table, so I'd very much like to try some games with you, for super cheap or nothing at all. When we get closer, I'll give you a call to set something up. Where do you like to play?

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Dont know if Ill be in town but contact me before you come.
The place is House of Billiards in Santa Monica. Where one pocket is king.
Some nice friendly games with professionals like yourself.
Keone

Thanks Keone. I'll check in with you when we get closer to the date. Hope to meet you in the House.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Frank,

Thanks for reaching out. Your PM mailbox is full and the powers that be have prevented me from responding by PM. I hope your arm fully heals by October 22 when I'm down there. We've met in Fremont but never on the same table, so I'd very much like to try some games with you, for super cheap or nothing at all. When we get closer, I'll give you a call to set something up. Where do you like to play?

I would love to play if my arm allows it. I setting up a doctor appointment for today, he might have to refer me out for testing. I lifted groceries out of my wife's trunk and injured my left shoulder.

I have a feeling that I might have injured my rotor cuff. It's my bridging arm. I'm having trouble extending it on the table, pain. At night, I'm having trouble sleeping because I can't find a comfortable position without the pain. Taking Tylanol and advil but with no relief. Waiting a call back from the dr. I hope it's nothing major. My PM box is now cleared.

P.S. Getting old sucks.

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
I've had a torn rotator cuff for 5 years now. Decided not to repair it because of the long recovery ordeal. Since it doesn't bother me when I play pool or golf, and I can do most activities anyway, I'm going to live my days out with it torn. Can't play tennis anymore though, sadly. I had a couple of injections which calmed it down after the initial injury. Combined with some site specific exercises, I'm doing OK. I hope yours travels a similar path.

I would love to play if my arm allows it. I setting up a doctor appointment for today, he might have to refer me out for testing. I lifted groceries out of my wife's trunk and injured my left shoulder.

I have a feeling that I might have injured my rotor cuff. It's my bridging arm. I'm having trouble extending it on the table, pain. At night, I'm having trouble sleeping because I can't find a comfortable position without the pain. Taking Tylanol and advil but with no relief. Waiting a call back from the dr. I hope it's nothing major. My PM box is now cleared.

P.S. Getting old sucks.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
I've had a torn rotator cuff for 5 years now. Decided not to repair it because of the long recovery ordeal. Since it doesn't bother me when I play pool or golf, and I can do most activities anyway, I'm going to live my days out with it torn. Can't play tennis anymore though, sadly. I had a couple of injections which calmed it down after the initial injury. Combined with some site specific exercises, I'm doing OK. I hope yours travels a similar path.

I'm getting a lot of my range back in my arm. Pain is mostly gone and pretty sure it's nothing to do with my rotator cuff. Seems like I'll be ok for the 23rd. if you're still willing. Call me on the number in my PM. Thanks.