Ghost vs. John 46 wwyd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost vs. John 46 wwyd?

John's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom left --- score is 2 to 2 --- wwyd ----->
    Attached Files
    Last edited by One Pocket Ghost; 09-18-2019, 02:32 PM.
    jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Another view ----->
    Attached Files

Comment

And another ----->
      Attached Files

Comment

Last view ----->
        Attached Files

Comment

Some will cut the 8 into the 9 and have the CB come straight back and hit the 7, but for me, I like shooting the 7/10 combo, drawing back to the log rail and making sure the stack has the 10 covered. Those strange angle combos are in my wheelhouse or at least I enjoy playing them.

Another real good version of my shot is to cut the 7 a little more and into the side of the 15 and let it carom into the 10. This will give you a better angle to roll the CB down on the foot rail behind the 8, could be lethal...

EDIT - since now we are shooting at the other pocket, it looks like the shot is there, but if so I like loading up a lot of LHE and raiding the cue maybe 30 degrees to get a slight masse (if the masse is needed), shoot to his long rail and kick the 3 towards the 8 / towards my hole. The 15 doesnt go in his hole so I dont think you can sell out and could be pretty effective
          Last edited by cincy_kid; 09-18-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

I'm shooting the 7-15-10 combo trying to bring the cueball off the bottom rail back behind the stack. Playing it off the 15 looks like it's a pocket hanger at least..

Comment

Chris & John - I had a senior moment typing ...John's pocket is at the bottom left...

Comment

I dont mess with the stack. Leaving whitey down there can leave a cross bank.

If the 3 rail kick (take a scratch) is not there, I skim off the 13 (striped ball in the kitchen) and leave him straight in on the 3. Daring him to shoot.

For more adventurous minds I might 2 rail the 13 coming off the right side and whitey going 2 rails near my opponents hole (shoot with spin to avoid the kiss).
                This shot should be in your armory.

Comment

Two answers (depending on table). Diamond as shown I'm confident I can spin the rock close to the side pocket and into the stack.
                  Attached Files
                  Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Gold Crown or maybe super fresh Diamond with brand new slick cloth.
                    Attached Files
                    Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Originally posted by Nick B View Post
                      I'd shoot this playing all cue ball

Comment

The kick ticky on the three is the shot. Don't baby it. Simple to figure shots like this and the cue ball goes almost straight up the side rail and safe.

Tom

"Controlled Aggression" trwirth369@gmail.com

Comment

Ghost vs. John 46 wwyd?

Originally posted by Nick B View Post

I am two railing that 12 all day. And twice on Sundays.
                          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                            I am two railing that 12 all day. And twice on Sundays.
                            Is that the 11. Me tres

Comment

Ghost vs. John 46 wwyd?

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
                              Is that the 11. Me tres

Ya. The 11 👍
                              Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Working...
                              X