X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southaven fall members tournament canceled

Originally posted by Jakie View Post
    So he busted Jim ?

If you consider winning two games after 5 hours busted then yeah lol. And he did the same to me last time. All you bastages.
    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
      If you consider winning two games after 5 hours busted then yeah lol. And he did the same to me last time. All you bastages.
      LOL, I am just glad you are a good sport buddy

I am also happy that next time we meet I get a spot! =D

Comment

I heard Jim was seen hawking his aviator sun glasses and 3 piece CF cue at a local pawn shop in Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardmix View Post
          I heard Jim was seen hawking his aviator sun glasses and 3 piece CF cue at a local pawn shop in Philly.
          Well he DID have to use his revo in Nashville!

Comment

So have we figured out some place to go or am I visiting Graceland?
            Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Originally posted by Nick B View Post
              So have we figured out some place to go or am I visiting Graceland?
              Well we could have a mini. JR, you, me, and maybe a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
                Well we could have a mini. JR, you, me, and maybe a few others.
                Where would we play?

Comment

Where would we play?
                  High Pockets - crabbman talked to them and they couldn't take us

The Rack - Joe Kerely and Johhny Willis both mentioned it to me but they have a 32 player local one pocket handicap tourney posted on their FB page oct 28 - 30

for the guys that have un-refundable flights (apparently NickB and JR) and can't get out or transfer credits --and/or-- lodging plans, this clearly sucks. hope it doesn't affect entries for future member tourneys to come (although I personally think this is just a freak/extraordinary set of circumstances....)

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                    High Pockets - crabbman talked to them and they couldn't take us

The Rack - Joe Kerely and Johhny Willis both mentioned it to me but they have a 32 player local one pocket handicap tourney posted on their FB page oct 28 - 30

for the guys that have un-refundable flights (apparently NickB and JR) and can't get out or transfer credits --and/or-- lodging plans, this clearly sucks. hope it doesn't affect entries for future member tourneys to come (although I personally think this is just a freak/extraordinary set of circumstances....)
                    Stuff happens. I'm a big boy. I tried to save my shareholders some money by booking early. Lets see if I can get some back or credits. Otherwise I will come down and spend some quality time in my hotel room working on some stuff.
                    Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Where would we play?
                      Can’t we just go to a pool hall and play some?

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                        High Pockets - for the guys that have un-refundable flights (apparently NickB and JR) and can't get out or transfer credits --and/or-- lodging plans, this clearly sucks. hope it doesn't affect entries for future member tourneys to come (although I personally think this is just a freak/extraordinary set of circumstances....)

I was flying Southwest and they'll provide a credit voucher in the amount of the flight for one year. Yet, the reason any only reason I may still go down to Memphis is for a weekend vacation without "pool" unless there's water in it. Obviously, that last statement can only mean I have a ball and chain with me... the wife. Maybe, just maybe, I can put a real ball and chain on her, dump her in the "pool" with the water, so I can also get out and about to another "pool" but with the green felt tables.

Comment

Sadly there are only 3 in town that have 9footers.
                          From what I heard Highpockets is having a large APA event so capacity numbers may be the culprit but I’m figuring the 9 ft tables will be available due to the APA using the 7 ft valleys.
                          They may not have room for a full tournament but a few players mini my get over. I will try to get out to HP next week when my back heels and see what I can find out.

Comment

Howdy All;

Just looking at the problem from my own perspective, which is I live
                            in a rural area. Closest tables to me are 20 odd miles away. So, how
                            far out is your circle of travel? Just asking as I'm curious.

hank
                            Striving for a less complicated life since 1949 ...

Comment

Originally posted by hankh View Post
                              Howdy All;

Just looking at the problem from my own perspective, which is I live
                              in a rural area. Closest tables to me are 20 odd miles away. So, how
                              far out is your circle of travel? Just asking as I'm curious.

hank
                              Closest 9ft to me are now 50miles away...

Comment

SRC is 26
                                Rack is 35
                                HP is 40
                                No others for over 100 that I know of

Comment

Working...
                                X