Southaven fall members tournament canceled

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I might just do that. Still liking my wounds from buying the tickets and hotel being paid for. I gotta let the steam come out of my head before deciding.

Or, maybe you could fly to New Orleans and play me:D, Richie R, Danny, West Bank Ritchie, Joe Long, 1HoleNut can drive over, JoeyA, and a hole host of other players. Buffalo’s has cameras on several tables. Or Lacy’s room for us non smokers. Yes this is a challenge to you:heh

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Or, maybe you could fly to New Orleans and play me:D, Richie R, Danny, West Bank Ritchie, Joe Long, 1HoleNut can drive over, JoeyA, and a hole host of other players. Buffalo’s has cameras on several tables. Or Lacy’s room for us non smokers. Yes this is a challenge to you:heh

Nick is in town and he and I met up this week. Today we were talking about maybe heading to Buffs that weekend also!!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

How’s the wife and family doing?

My wife is ok Jim thanks for asking. (Not sure if you saw her father passed). She returned to work today and people have been sending her flowers and food. I’m sure will take a while. Very kind of you to ask.

Sorry for the thread derail.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I heard about it just this morning. I hope Rowsey will post the particulars as I don’t have the facts.~T

Todd, I hope that Bill is doing all right, health wise and every other way. I was sure looking to see everyone, plus the action.

John, I hope this is a temporary setback. I know you and Dustin put a lot of
time into putting these tourneys together. We all appreciate it.

Dustin, Thanks for sending money so quickly. Hope you are getting your home pool room together.

Dan, Chicago Fats, well all I can say is you saved some money:lol:lol

Last, but not least, Bill, I hope that everything is OK with you. Everyone is sure going to miss your place and your smiling face.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
I got to figure out if I can get any of my money back for flights and hotels...ok my employers...stop before somebody else pipes up.

Do we have a place where we are all going? Chicago????

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
Johnny Willis and John Rawski please send me a PM or text/call on how to get you reimbursed. Thanks. Dustin

When Dan "Chicago Fats" MORAN informed me this morning by text, I was dejectedly confounded at the unexpected cancellation of the Memphis Melee lll one-pocket tournament. I can only hope everything is copacetic for John ROWSEY and the Southaven pool room. I was looking forward to seeing everyone and competing in the one pocket tournament. Nevertheless, I might still visit Memphis on the dates of the now defunct tournament and rock and roll to the lights of Beale Street and Graceland instead of chucking it away.

Dustin, you can send the "entry fee" reimbursement to John RAWSKI at P.O. Box 08174, Chicago, Illinois, 60608.

Thanks, "J.R."

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Todd, I hope that Bill is doing all right, health wise and every other way. I was sure looking to see everyone, plus the action.

John, I hope this is a temporary setback. I know you and Dustin put a lot of
time into putting these tourneys together. We all appreciate it.

Dustin, Thanks for sending money so quickly. Hope you are getting your home pool room together.

Dan, Chicago Fats, well all I can say is you saved some money:lol:lol

Last, but not least, Bill, I hope that everything is OK with you. Everyone is sure going to miss your place and your smiling face.

Maybe I will fly to your hometown and give you some money. I feel like at 9 7 I should win one out of 3 games.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Johnny Willis and John Rawski please send me a PM or text/call on how to get you reimbursed. Thanks. Dustin

When Dan "Chicago Fats" MORAN informed me this morning by text, I was dejectedly confounded at the unexpected cancellation of the Memphis Melee lll one-pocket tournament. I can only hope everything is copacetic for John ROWSEY and the Southaven pool room. I was looking forward to seeing everyone and competing in the one pocket tournament. Nevertheless, I might still visit Memphis on the dates of the now defunct tournament and rock and roll to the lights of Beale Street and Graceland instead of chucking it away.

Dustin, you can send the "entry fee" reimbursement to John RAWSKI at P.O. Box 08174, Chicago, Illinois, 60608.

Thanks, "J.R."

John.....will do. Take care.