WWYD - Player A vs Player B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWYD - Player A vs Player B

Ball count is 4 - 0 in favor of Player B.

Player A to shoot.

WWYD?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	407050

you are going to lose this game unless you do something radical.

two choices. bank the 12 6 combo into the 10 and 9 and send the cueball up table to leave him a long shot if nothing goes for you.

or just play the combo bank and get the best position you can to make more balls.

you could knock the up table ball down and leave him long but you havent rearranged any balls for your benefit. maybe slow death then.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post

Player A to shoot.

WWYD?

[ATTACH]25104[/ATTACH]

Tough spot! Crossover bank the 9 playing 100% to leave the CB on the headrail (long rail then short rail). The 8-ball shot is not free and the 6 may not go. The 9 should end up in a helpful spot.
      "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

Comment

"Born Into This"

Comment

Desperate situation for me and I feel like I’d lose on any safety attempt I might take a swing at this combo carom and send the cueball uptable hoping to double my opponent up with tough shot if I miss and if I make it maybe have a long shot at something to get back in the game or simply find a better safe from there to possibly clear my opponent’s pocket.
          Attached Files

Comment

option 1

Name:	miller option 1.jpg
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	401437
            option 2

Name:	miller option 2.jpg
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	401438

Comment

Kick off your side rail with medium speed at the two balls by his hole. I like those shots mentioned but how realistic are they. Get those out and go from there.
              If I were desperate and felt there was no way out I might go all out on the bank on the 9? Straight back with inside spin and swing whitey around. But not my first choice.~T
              Last edited by one pocket guy; 10-04-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Masta Cruz View Post
                Desperate situation for me and I feel like I’d lose on any safety attempt I might take a swing at this combo carom and send the cueball uptable hoping to double my opponent up with tough shot if I miss and if I make it maybe have a long shot at something to get back in the game or simply find a better safe from there to possibly clear my opponent’s pocket.
                This is the first shot I saw from an offensive standpoint. These come up a lot if you look for them. If I am "shooting", this is what I do..

I feel its the time to do it too.

(If you miss, you may get lucky and clear some of those balls from around his hole)

Comment

Originally posted by Masta Cruz View Post
                  All day every day and about 100 miles an hour.

Comment

Time to be Agressive

I would play the 12-4 combination to move the balls to my side. The cue ball comes off of the bottom rail and hopefully is on the 3rd diamond of the long rail.

Comment

Wrong Side

Oops! My error. I was playing the wrong pocket. Please negate my previous thought.

Comment

duck

I would come off the fourteen ball and one rail on or behind the ten ball.

It's early in the game..no reason to panic. Hope/wait for an unforced error by your opponent.

The balls are laying such that you can run a bunch if he messes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post

Player A to shoot.

WWYD?

[ATTACH]25104[/ATTACH]

I just want to make a point of view and im not criticizing anyone selections but. This position is obviously heavily favors player A but player B's upcoming is not a do or die situation as several members have stated. We have all been down 4-1, 5-1, 6-1 and 7-1 in many game where our position is as bad as it is here and come back and won those games. If every time we are in a behind in the ball count and are in a tough position we feel we must take a flyer or we are doomed, then we will be doomed for sure. Keith

Comment

its all about shooting the shot that gives you the best percentage chance of winning that game. and when your chance is low it stays low unless you do something to change that.

it is like being stuck down in a well. do you wait and hope someone comes along or do you try to climb out while you still have the strength to do so.
                            which is more likely is the decision to make.

here there are no real safe shots that give you real hope. sure you can extend the game some but it looks like your position is going to get worse, so pick a time to do something that can increase your winning chances.

Comment

No one picked this shot seems kinda natural to me, if you get lucky and make you might get a few.

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	401439
                              Rod.

Rodney Stephens.
                              (e-mail) rod.stephens0105@att.net(e-mail) #713-973-0503 is now working

Comment

Working...
                              X