Scott Frost vs Rodney Morris at Freezer's in Tempe AZ 10.13.19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Frost vs Rodney Morris at Freezer's in Tempe AZ 10.13.19

I am very excited for this match between Rodney Morris and Scott Frost. If you are interested in VIP seating or sponsoring this event please reach out to Scott or myself. Affordable sponsor packages and VIP seating is $25 per seat. We also have 4 and 6 person tables available. Every VIP spectator gets to pick the game they want these players to play for set 3. Set 3 will be determined by these votes from a selection of games. Straight pool, 8 ball, banks, and 10 ball. Should be a fun match!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fast Lenny; 10-05-2019, 09:25 PM.
    www.ontherailtv.com

That is awesome. Morris is a Way better 1 hole player than he gets credit for.

Comment

Interesting match, Lenny. Are there any stakes, or is it simply an exhibition?

If the 3rd set is banks, then IMO Scott would be the favorite for the match.

~Doc

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post

~Doc
        Agreed, any of the others, not so much...but still excited to see it, thanks Lenny!

Comment

Originally posted by El Chapo View Post
          That is awesome. Morris is a Way better 1 hole player than he gets credit for.
          I beat him for lunch one time. I was really hungry though and we playing on one of the worse tables in Wyoming.
          www.ontherailtv.com

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post

~Doc
            This is an exhibition match. Interested to see what the crowd will pick for the 3rd set.
            www.ontherailtv.com

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
              Agreed, any of the others, not so much...but still excited to see it, thanks Lenny!
              You got it. Appreciate everyone's support!
              www.ontherailtv.com

Comment

who won?

Missed it. :/

Comment

Working...
                X